2012年实用商务英语-句式模板04
时间:2012-09-12 03:48:00
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
2012年实用商务英语句式模板04
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗? Here is a copy of itinerary1 we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
欢迎到我们工厂来。 Welcome to our factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。 Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。 Youll know our products better after this visit.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
然后我们再去看看生产线。 Then we could look at the production line.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。 We are running on two shifts.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。 Almost every process is computerized.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the
intensity2 of
labor3 is decreased.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
质量比数量更为重要。 Quality is even more important than quantity.
我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我们得戴上防护帽吗? Do we have to wear the helmets?
生产线是全自动的吗? Is the production line
fully4 attomatic?
你们用什幺办法来控制质量呢? What kind of quality control do you have?
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。 All products have to pass strict
inspection5 before they go out.
不知您对我们厂总的印象如何? Whats your general impression,may I ask?
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。 I'm I'mpressed by your approach to business.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。 We would be glad to start business with you.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。 I'd appreciate your kind consi'deration in the coming
negotiation6.
我们十分乐意帮助。 We are happy to be of help.
我保证通力合作。 I can assuer you of our close cooperation.
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗? Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
你也许对某些产品感兴趣。 You may be interested in only some of the items.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。 I can just have a glance at the rest.
这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。 Theyve met with great favor home and abroad.
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。 All these articles are best selling lines.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。 Your desire coincides with ours.
怪不得你这幺有经验。 No wonder youre so experienced.
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗? Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
我们什幺时候洽谈生意? At what time can we work out a deal?
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。 We also hope to expand our business with you.
这是我们的共同愿望。 This is our common desire.
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。 Ive read about it,but i'd like to know more about it.
百闻不如一见。 Seeing is believing.
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢? How would you like to proceed with the
negotiations7?
分享到: