购物英语口语对话:在珠宝店买玉手链和珍珠项链
时间:2012-09-25 07:22:02
(单词翻译:单击)
购物英语口语对话:在珠宝店买玉手链和珍珠项链
A: Which one do you like most?
你最喜欢哪一个?
B: The blue one.
蓝的这个。
A: It's beautiful! It's very fit for you!
这个很美,非常适合你。
B: Really? But this one is a little too small!
真的吗?不过这个有点小。
A: This one is bigger. Here you are.
这个大点,给你。
A: Can you show me some
jade1, please?
能给我拿些玉看看吗?
B: Yes, of course. Would you like a jade ring?
当然可以。喜欢玉戒指吗?
喜欢,我还想买一只玉手链。
B: Here are all kinds of
jades3. Choose whatever you like, please.
这些是各种各样的玉器,请随便挑选。
A: Thank you.
谢谢。
A: Oh, this one is quite impressive. I'll take it. By the way, do you sell pearl necklaces?
嗯,这是很特别,我买了。顺便问一下你们店有珍珠项链吗?
B: Yes. Sea born pearls or river born pearls? We have both kinds.
有的。您要海水珠还是淡水珠?两种都有.
请问哪一种色彩更鲜艳?
B: Well, Sea born pearls are of higher value, but the river born pearls have equal
luster5 and are just as beautiful.
嗯,海水珠的价值较高。不过实际上,淡水珠也跟海水珠一样光彩美丽.
A: Oh, I see.
哦,原来如此,
分享到: