英语话剧剧本:小客人(小学生英语小品剧本)
时间:2013-04-24 05:27:12
(单词翻译:单击)
小客人
编剧周胜利
人物 黄山 男 11 岁 黄山市小学五年级学生
诺娜 女 10 岁 美国小学生
时间 2008年7月
地点 黄山家
[幕启:黄山手捧一束鲜花,边唱“春天在哪里”边上。把鲜花插在花瓶中]
黄山:[对观众]你问我今天为什么这么高兴?我告诉你吧,美国小学生夏令营活动在我们黄山市举办,美国小朋友要和黄山小朋友开展手拉手、交朋友活动。班主任老师告诉我有一位美国小朋友要到我家来住几天,由我向他介绍黄山市的风景和民俗。[看表]哟快8点了,我该到学校接他了。[急勿勿下,正好与上场的诺娜撞着]
诺娜:对不起,请问这是黄山同学的家吗?
Excuse me. Is this Huangshan’s home?
黄山:请问你是-------
Yes. And you?
诺娜:我叫诺娜,是来和你手拉手的。
Nice to meet you. My name is Nona. I’m your partner in the “Hand-in-hand” program.
黄山:[对观众]怎么是个女生!
A girl!
诺娜:怎么?不欢迎?
Is there anything wrong?
黄山:[感到失态]不,不,欢迎,热烈欢迎。请进------
No, of course not. You are warmly welcomed here. Please come in.
诺娜:[打量屋子]这屋子真漂亮。
What a nice house!
黄山:[倒茶,递茶给诺娜]请喝茶。
Please have some tea.
诺娜:[不解地]茶是什么东西?怎么不让我喝水?
What’s this? Can I just have water, please?
黄山:噢!茶就是用茶叶泡的水。
Oh! Tea is boiled water with tea-leaves in it.
诺娜:茶叶又是什么东西?
Then what are tea-leaves?
黄山:茶叶就 是茶树上长的叶子,。我们黄山市有屯溪绿茶和祁门红茶,我妈说茶有很高的医药作用呢。
The tea-leaves are growing in tea plants. We have Tunxi Green Tea and Qimen Black Tea here in Huangshan. My mother says tea has high values for our health.
诺娜:呀!茶有这么多好处呀,[一口把杯中水喝光]
Wow! So good tea is!
黄山:好喝吗?
How does it taste?
诺娜:好极了,[忽想起]哎,黄山不是一座山吗?怎么你也是山?
Wonderful!
Hey, Huangshan is a mountain here, isn’t it? Are you also a mountain?
黄山:黄山确实是一座山,但它不是一般的山,那是神仙住的地方,有奇松、怪石、温泉、云海。------景色太美了。所以我爸爸就给我起名叫黄山。
Yes. Huangshan is indeed a mountain, and not only an ordinary mountain. We believe that many gods live there. You can see strangely-shaped pines,
queer1 stones, hot springs, sea of clouds, etc, in the mountain. It’s amazingly beautiful. So my father named me after the mountain’s name, Huangshan.
诺娜:噢,太美了,我也要去黄山。
黄山:来,[递本画册给诺娜]黄山的风景都在上面。
Come here, you can see sceneries in Huangshan in this book.
[诺娜接过画册。黄山欲倒水,发现水瓶里没水了,提瓶下。]
诺娜:[聚精会神地看画册,不时自言自语]太美了。太美了![情不自禁地]黄山,我爱你!
Oh, it’s so beautiful! Huangshan, I love you!
黄山:[正巧提水瓶上。听到诺娜叫声,误解地]不,不,我们小学生不能说你爱我,我爱你的。
No, no. We pupils can not say “you love me” or “I love you”.
诺娜:不,不,我不是说爱你,我是说爱中国的黄山。
No, no. I don’t mean you. I mean Huangshan Mountain in China.
黄山:噢, 你是说爱黄山的风景呀!
Oh, you mean sceneries in Huangshan Mountain.
诺娜:是的。
Yes.
黄山:黄山不仅是中国的,也是世界的,世界人民都爱黄山。
Huangshan Mountain does not only belong to China, but also belongs to the world. People in the world all love Huangshan.
诺娜:我不仅爱那个大黄山,也爱你这个小黄山。
And I don’t only love that big Huangshan, but also you little Huangshan.
黄山:[急了]你还这么说?[递 过茶杯]
Hey, how could you say that again?!
诺娜:[接过茶杯]黄山风景美 ,黄山茶好喝,黄山人更好,黄山的小朋友真可爱,我说错了吗?
In Huangshan, there are beautiful sceneries, tasty tea, nice people and lovely friends, am I right?
黄山:我们永运是好朋友!
Yes, we are friends forever!
诺娜:对,我们永运是-----------
Yes, we are friends…..
合:好朋友!
Forever!!!
剧终
分享到: