在线英语听力室

旅游口语情景对话 第52天:如何表达中转候机

时间:2013-05-16 07:27:31

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

   第一句:I'm transferring1 to London here.

  我在这儿转机到伦敦。
  A: Excuse me, I'm transferring to London here. Is this the right counter to check in at?
  请问,我在这儿转机到伦敦,是在这儿检票吗?
  B: Yes. May I see your ticket?
  是的,我可以看看您的机票吗?
  A: Here you are.
  给你。
  B: Your plane leaves from Gate 9. Boarding time is 4: 00 p.m.
  您的飞机在9号口登机。登机时间是下午4点。
  第二句:Please put me on the connecting flight to San Francisco.
  请帮我订一张飞往旧金山的联运航班。
  A: Please put me on the connecting flight to San Francisco.
  请帮我订一张飞往旧金山的联运航班。
  B: OK. Flight 421 arrives in L. A. at 2: 00 p. m. And you will have about a 40 minutes layover before your connecting flight.
  好的。421航班下午两点抵达洛杉矶,在您转乘联运航班前大约有40分钟。
  A: That's very short.
  时间太短了。
  B: I'm sorry, sir. I'm afraid that's the only possible flight we could arrange for you.
  对不起,先生,恐怕这是我们能为您安排的惟一的联运航班了。
  相关表达法还有:
  如果没有直达的航班,你需要转乘飞机或是向售票处说明预定联运航班(connecting flight),常用的句型是:
  I have to make a connecting flight to...
  我必须转机到……
  I have a connecting flight to Seattle.
  我要乘联运航班去西雅图。
  Can I make it to connecting flight?
  我能赶上联运航班吗?

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=212864&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='212864' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。