商务口语:怎样连接内线电话
时间:2013-06-04 06:30:43
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
第一句:Mr.Smith, Mr.Brown of DEF Computer Company is on the line.
史密斯先生,DEF电脑公司的布朗先生找您。
A: Mr. Smith, Mr. Brown of DEF Computer Company is on the line.
史密斯先生,DEF电脑公司的布朗先生找您。
B: Can you find out what he wants?
你可以问他有什么事吗?
A: Yes, Mr. Smith.
好的,史密斯先生。
第二句:I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr.Brown.
对不起,布朗先生,让您久等了。
A: I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Brown. Mr.Smith is rather busy right now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about.
对不起,布朗先生,让您久等了。史密斯先生现在非常忙,他想知道你有什么事对他说。
B: Alright. I want to talk about developing some other software.
好的。我想说一下有关开发一些其他软件的事。
A: I see. Thank you very much, Mr. Brown. Would you wait a moment, please?
明白了,谢谢您,布朗先生。请你等一下好吗?
其他表达法:
I'll put you through to Mr. Smith.
我把你的电话接给史密斯先生。
词组讲解:
on the line
处于危险中;模棱两可;在电话线上
eg. Your company's reputation is on the line.
您公司的声誉处于危险中。
eg. I would not put my
Creation1 on the line if I was not absolutely sure of this.
我不会让我的“受造物”处于危险中,如果我没有完全确信的话。
eg. It cannot be gotten through. In fact, there is no any message be transformed on the line.
事实上,电话线上没有任何信息在传递。
eg. If there is enough loudness on the line, which usually indicates someone speaking, the
render2 variable3 is set.
如果电话线上有足够的音量(通常表示有人在说话),则设置渲染变量。
词汇学习:
rather adv. 宁可,宁愿;相当
eg. This one should be rather obvious.
这一点应该是相当明显的了。
eg. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says but rather to what he does not say.
因此,如果你想了解他,不要去听他说出的话,而要去听他的没有说出的话。
eg. China will continue its policy of opening to the outside world on a broader scale, rather than back away from it.
我国的开放政策不是收, 而是要继续放。
分享到: