商务口语:怎样表示平等互利原则
时间:2013-06-06 08:26:53
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
星级典句:
第一句:We are well-known in trade circles, and respect our clients.
我们在贸易界很有名望,并且尊重我们的客户。
A: Mr. Brown, our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.
布朗先生,我们公司主要经营手工艺品。
B: That's what we want.
这正是我们想要的。
A: We are well-known in trade circles, and respect our clients.
我们在贸易界很有名望,并且尊重我们的客户。
B: Yes. That's why we chose your company as our business partner.
是的。所以我们选择了贵公司作为合作伙伴。
第二句:We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and
mutual1 benefit.
我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。
A: We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。
B: That is also our principle.
这也是我们的经营原则。
A: Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.
我们的目的是和你们探讨一下发展贸易的可能性。
不同收入。由于个人的实际收入与其个人能力和实际地位存在因果关系,所以西方人非常忌讳他人打听。不仅收入不宜谈论,诸如住宅档次、服饰品牌之类能体现个人收入状况的问题,也应回避。
其他表达法:
To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy.
尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是中国贸易政策的一个重要方面。
分享到: