商务口语:怎样要求开具证明书
时间:2013-06-08 02:40:59
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
星级典句:
第一句:You may have another certificate showing the goods to be free from radioactive contamination.
你们要开具另一份证明书,以证明货物没有受放射线污染。
A: Mr. White, any other requirements?
怀特先生,贵公司还有其他要求吗?
B: Yes. You may have another certificate showing the goods to be free from radioactive contamination.
是的。你们要开具另一份证明书,以证明货物没有受放射线污染。
第二句:Our goods must be up to export standards before the
Inspection1 Bureau releases them.
我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后,商检局才予以放行。
A: Our goods must be up to export standards before the Inspection Bureau releases them.
我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后,商检局才予以放行。
B: I know. But if you have that certificate, that would be better.
我知道,但是如果你们能够开具这个证明会更有利于我们的合作。
A: We have the best surveyor, China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau.
我们有最好的公证,即中国进出口商品检验局。
其他表达法:
Our Inspection Bureau will issue a Veterinary Inspection Certificate to show that the shipment is in
conformity2 with export standards.
商检局将出具动物检疫证明书以证明货物符合出口标准。
Is it convenient for you to engage a surveyor?
你们联系公证方便吗?
分享到: