宾馆服务:前厅和客房部用语
时间:2013-06-17 03:08:58
(单词翻译:单击)
1、Have you a reservation1?
您预定过了吗?
2、May I know your name and room number?
您能告诉我您的名字与房间号吗?
3、Here is your room key.
给您房间钥匙。
4、Please pay at the cashier's desk over there.
请去那边帐台付款。
5、Are these your baggage?
这些是您的行李吗?
May I take them for you?
我来帮您拿好吗?
6、Housekeeping, may I come in?
客房服务员,我可以进来吗?
7、Leave your
laundry2 in the laundry in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.
请把要洗的东西放在浴室门后的洗衣袋中。
8、I hope I'm not disturbing you.
我希望没有打扰您。
9、One moment, madam. I'll bring them to you right away.
等一会儿,夫人。我马上送来。
10、I'll send for an electrician( doctor...)
我给您请电工(大夫……)。
餐饮部:
11、Sit down, please. Here is the menu.
请坐,给您菜单,先生。
May I take your order, sir?
您要点菜吗?
12、What would you like to have, coffee or tea?
您要喝咖啡还是茶?
13、Would you like to have any wine with you dinner?
您用餐时要喝点酒吗?
14、Service hours are:
(餐厅)供应时间是:
7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast.
早餐7点到9点。
11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch.
午餐11点半到1点半。
6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.
晚餐6点半到8点半。
12、Here is the bill. Please sign it.
这是您的账单,请签字。
分享到: