《名人传记》之李小龙如何改变世界102:李小龙的功夫备受赞誉
时间:2014-03-20 06:10:34
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Bruce Lee was renowned1 for doing his own stunts3 but would fight against stuntmen in his films.
李小龙的功夫受到大家的赞誉,但在电影里他会和替身演员动真格。
Jackey Chan began his film career as a
stuntman4 in Fist of Fury and Enter the Dragon.
成龙的出道影片是"精武门"和"龙争虎斗"的替身演员
He found that Lee's quest for realism came with a price.
他发现李小龙对真实的追求让自己也有所付出
He threw one stick right on, right on my head.
他的棒子打到我右 右额角
I just ... Aah, I do the reaction drop, do nothing and bang, fall down,but he just bang, do whatever he liked to do, finished it, run away then cut.
我只是... 啊 我手松开 没反抗 接着 砰 倒地上,但是他 砰地 继续出手 完成动作 走开 接着拍摄完成。
Bruce Lee was uncompromising in his attempts to get realistic fight scenes.
李小龙要求打斗场面的真实很坚定
But he was sympathetic for his stuntmen.
但又爱惜替身演员
I just hear 'oh my god' and probably some dirty word some like a shoo, you know.
我只听到'哦 天啊'还有一句像是骂人的话 像见鬼
Drop the stick, run to me and pulled me up 'I'm terribly sorry'.
丢掉棒子 跑过来 扶我起来'我很抱歉'
I said 'I'm okay, I'm okay.You know I'm okay.
我说'我没事 我没事',当然我会没事。
I'm a
stunt2 guy, never say hurt.I'm okay, no, no, no.
我是武打演员 从来不会叫疼,我没事 真没事
And he touch me, kiss my face, you know he just do whatever but I really get hurt.
他抚着我 亲我的脸 做他认为该做的 但是我真伤到了
分享到: