情景会话:我是来接你的 I came here to meet you
时间:2014-04-18 03:22:58
(单词翻译:单击)
在线收听:http://talk.oralpractice.com/article_8859.html
A:Excuse me, are you Mrs. Green from England?
请问,您来自英格兰的格林小姐吗?
B:Yes, I am.
是的。
A:I'm pleased to meet you, Mrs. Green. My name is Myra. I work in Beijing
Institute1 of Technology. I came here to meet you.
很高兴见到你,格林小姐,我叫Myra,在北京理工大学工作。我是来接你的。
B:How do you do?
你好
A:How do you do?
你好
B:It's kind of you to meet me at the airport.
你能来机场接我真是太好了。
A:Welcome to Beijing. Is this your first time in China?
欢迎来北京,这是你第一次来中国吗?
B:No, I have visited China several times, but it's my first visit to Beijing and I think it's a great
honor2 to be invited to your beautiful city.
不是,我来中国已经很多次了,但这是我第一次来北京。我很荣幸应邀参观北京这做漂亮的城市。
A:It's our pleasure to have you here. I hope you will have a pleasant stay here.
也是我们的荣幸。祝您在北京玩的愉快。
B:Thank you. I'm sure I will have a wonderful time here.
谢谢,我确信我会在这里玩的很开心。
分享到: