生活大爆炸第二季第二十一集_2
时间:2014-12-04 03:08:21
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
-Howard:Grow up, Raj. There's no place for truth on the Internet.
Internet:因特网
别天真了Raj,真相在因特网上是无处容身的。
Just go. I'll catch up with you.
catch up with:追上
你们先走,我等会儿就来。
-Leonard:All right.
行。
-Raj:Oh, we should have a plan in case one of us gets lucky.
in case:以防 lucky:幸运的
噢,我们得制定个计划以防万一我们中有谁走桃花运。
-Leonard:Okay, uh, if I get lucky, I'll take her to my stately manner outside Gotham City, and...
stately:雄伟的,高贵的 Gotham:哥谭市,愚人村,纽约市的别名
好啊,如果我走运的话,我会带她去哥谭市外的豪宅,
if you get lucky, I'll sleep on the moon.
而要是你走运了,我就睡月亮上。
-Raj:Sounds like a plan.
听着不赖。
-Penny:Hang on. I think the emergency key is around here somewhere.
emergency key:备用钥匙 emergency:不测事件
等下,我觉得备用钥匙就在这附近。
-Sheldon:We have a bowl.
bowl:碗
我们有个碗。
Our keys go in a bowl.
我们把钥匙放在那个碗里。
You should get a bowl.
你也该弄个碗。
-Penny:So, how did the beautiful mind of Sheldon Cooper forget his key in the first place?
in the first place:一开始
那么Sheldon Cooper的完美大脑怎么会忘带钥匙了呢?
-Sheldon:I left them in the bowl.
我把它放在碗里了。
-Penny:I just remembered where the emergency key is.
我记得备用钥匙在哪儿。
-Sheldon:Where?
哪儿?
-Penny:In your apartment.
你屋里。
-Sheldon:What's it doing in my apartment?
怎么跑到我们那去了?
-Penny:Well, I went in there a few weeks ago and you guys weren't home and I forgot it there.
我几个礼拜前去你们那儿,你们正巧不在,我就忘在那儿了。
-Sheldon:You went in my... Why would... What are you saying?
你去了我的... 为什么... 你在说什么?
-Penny:It's not a big deal. I was making coffee and I ran out of milk.
run out :用完
又没啥大不了的,我不过是泡咖啡时没牛奶了。
-Sheldon:You're the milk thief!
thief:小偷
你是那个偷奶贼!
Leonard said I was crazy, but I knew that carton felt
lighter1.
carton:纸盒
Leonard说我多心了,可我就是觉得盒子变轻了。
-Penny:All right. Sheldon, look. Just calm down.
calm down:冷静
好吧 Sheldon 冷静一点。
I will call the building manager and he'll come open your door.
building:楼房 manager:管理员
我给大楼管理员打电话,他会来替你开门的。
You just eat your dinner here while you're waiting.
反正要在这儿等着,不如就把晚饭吃了吧。
-Sheldon:Eat? My dinner? In your apartment?
在你屋里? 吃? 晚饭?
-Penny:Yeah. Why not?
是啊,有何不可?
-Sheldon:Sure. Why not?
没错,有何不可?
And after the sun's down, we can all pile in my
pickup2 and go skinny-dipping down at the crick.
pile in:使挤入 pickup:皮卡车
skinny-dipping:裸体游泳 crick:肌肉抽筋
在日落之后可以挤进我的皮卡,一起去裸泳游到它抽筋为止。
'Cause today's the day to stop making sense.
今天开始一切都蛮不讲理了。
-Leonard:Thanks.
谢了。
-Raj:I'm telling you, Leonard... video slots...
video:录像带 slots:机器上的狭槽
我跟你说Leonard,游戏屏...
free drinks brought to us by a bosomy barmaid and all you can eat
shrimp3 for$3.95.
bosomy:丰满的 barmaid:酒吧女招待 shrimp:虾
丰满的酒吧女递来的免费饮料,还有3.95美元畅吃的大虾。
Disneyland can suck it.
suck:失望
迪斯尼乐园该关门了。
This is the real happiest place on earth.
这才是世上最快乐的地方。
-Leonard:Dude, check it out!
老兄,瞧瞧!
That's laundry for a month!
laundry:洗衣店
一个月的洗衣服务!
-Woman:hi
-Raj:Hello.
-Woman:What's your name?
尊姓大名?
-Raj:Rajesh Ramayan Koothrappali
Rajesh Ramayan Koothrappali
-Woman:Hello, Rajesh Ra-- Hi, Rajesh.
你好Rajesh Ra... 嗨 Rajesh
I'm Michaela.
我叫Michaela
-Raj:Hello, Michaela.
你好Michaela。
-Woman:So, you interested in a little party?
去狂欢你有兴趣吗?
-Raj:Why, yes, I love to party.
当然,我喜欢狂欢。
Party is my middle name.
狂欢是我的中间名,
Or, it would be if it weren't Ramayan.
或者说如果不是Ramayan的话就是了。
-Leonard:Uh, Raj, can I... can I talk to you for a moment?
呃,Raj 能不能... 能不能借一步说话?
-Raj:Not now, Leonard. Michaela's
inviting4 me to a party.
inviting:邀请
现在不行Leonard, Michaela邀请我去狂欢呢。
You better call the moon and make sure they have a bed for you.
你最好打电话上月球问问那儿还有没有你的床位。
-Leonard:Yeah. I really need to talk to you.
我真的要和你谈谈。
-Raj:Excuse me. I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere. Don't move.
抱歉,我马上就回来,别走噢,也别动
Just stay the beautiful, unspoiled American flower that you are.
unspoiled:未损坏的
保持你那种美式的含苞待放之美。
What's wrong with you, dude? That woman was all up in my jammy.
dude:(美俚)老兄 jammy:果酱
老兄,你是怎么了? 那个女人已经和我勾搭上了。
-Leonard:Okay. I hate to break this to you and whatever your "jammy" is,
break to:向某人透露(说出)
好,我也不想给你晴天霹雳坏了你的"勾搭"好事。
but I'm pretty sure she's a prostitute.
prostitute:妓女
但我十分肯定她是个妓女。
-Raj:What? No...
什么? 不...
-Leonard:Let me put it this way: In your entire life,
entire:整个的
这么说吧,在你这辈子中
how many gorgeous women have walked straight up to you in a bar and asked if you wanted to party?
gorgeous:非常漂亮的 straight:径直的
有多少漂亮女人会在酒吧里径直走向你,问你要不要出去狂欢?
-Raj:Maybe I can save her.
也许我能拯救她。
-Leonard:Maybe, but I'm guessing it'll cost you about $500 an hour to try.
guess:猜想
也许吧,但估计你试那一下一个小时得花你500美刀。
-Raj:It was lovely meeting you.
很高兴认识你。
Best of luck in your future endeavors.
endeavor:尝试,努力
祝你今后好运。
-Woman:Whatever.
随便。
-Raj:Oh, I miss her already.
噢,我已经开始想她了。
-Leonard:Oh, Howard's losing it.
lose:失败
哦,Howard崩了。
Check out his latest Twitters.
latest:最新的
看看他最新的Twitter。
"I'm at the bottom of a black hole staring into the abyss."
bottom:底部 black hole:黑洞 abyss:深渊
我身处黑洞的底部望向无尽深渊,
My life is meaningless. My future is without hope."
meaningless:毫无意义的
"我的人生毫无意义,我的未来尽失希望"。
-Raj:Why don't we take him to see the Blue Man Group?
带他去看蓝人乐团如何? (三个戴蓝头套穿黑衣服的音乐人)
-Leonard:You think that'd help?
你觉得这有用?
-Raj:USA Today calls them "
exuberant5 fun for the whole family."
exuberant:兴高采烈的
今日美国把他们称作全家人的非凡乐趣。
-Leonard:I don't know. Howard isn't really the family fun kind of guy.
我不清楚,Howard不像是那种对家庭娱乐感兴趣的人。
-Raj:It's too bad he wasn't here for that hooker.
hooker:(俚语)妓女
可惜了,他没能遇上那妓女。
She's exactly his type; a hooker.
她完全贴合他的要求,一个妓女。
You know, I bet if we hired her, that would cheer him up.
hire:雇用
我打赌,如果我们雇了她,她能让他打起精神来的。
-Leonard:We're not gonna get Wolowitz a hooker.
gonna= going to
我们不能给Wolowitz召妓。
-Raj:"I'm so lonely and horny, I may open this $20 jar of peanuts and end it all."
lonely:孤独的 horny:(俚语)好色的 jar:罐 peanut:花生
"我是如此孤独而又饥渴,也许该干掉这罐20块的花生结束一切"
-Leonard:I suppose it wouldn't hurt to get an estimate.
suppose:料想 hurt:对…有不良影响 estimate:报价
我想做个报价应该不会有问题。
-Sheldon:So how was your day?
你今天如何呀?
-Penny:Are you trying to make small talk?
你想跟我聊聊?
Oh, sweetie, you really don't have to.
噢,亲爱的,真的没这必要。
-Sheldon:No, it's the accepted convention.
accepted:公认的 convention:习俗,惯例
不,这叫约定俗成。
How was your day?
你今天如何呀?
-Penny:Well, uh, they shifted my schedule around at the restaurant, so my hours are gonna be a little differe...
shift:改变,调整 schedule:时间表
餐厅的人调整了我的时间表,所以我上班的时间会有一点儿不同...
-Sheldon:I'm sorry. That's not going to interest me at all. Just eat.
抱歉,我对此完全不感兴趣,吃就是了。
-Raj:Hello again.
又是我。
-Woman:Yeah, hi.
你好。
-Leonard:Listen, um...
听着,嗯...
if you're not busy, we were thinking maybe you could...
要是你不忙的话,我们在想你是不是可以...
We were wondering...
wonder:想知道
我们在想...
-Raj:if you're really a prostitute.
你是不是真的是妓女。
-Woman:you guys cops?
cop:警察
你们是警察?
-Together:No.
不。
-Woman:I'm a prostitute.
我是妓女。
-Leonard:Okay, great.
太棒了。
Uh, the thing is, we've got this friend ,and he's kind of down in the dumps.
in the dumps:心情沮丧
事情是这样的,我们有个朋友他最近有点儿情绪低落。
And we thought maybe you could cheer him up.
我们觉着也许你能让他打起精神来。
-Raj:With sex.
OOXX
-Leonard:I think she knows what I meant.
我觉得她明白我的意思。
-Raj:How can she when you beat around the bush?
beat:敲打 around:绕过 bush:灌木丛 beat around the bush:拐弯抹角
你拐弯抹角的她怎么能明白?
She's from the mean streets where they shoot from the
hip6 and keep it real.
mean :低微的 shoot from the hip:鲁莽做事
她们那边都是直来直去的。
-Woman:Don't worry. I can take good care of your friend.
别担心,我可以照料好你们的朋友。
-Leonard:Okay, terrific.
太好了。
listen, is there a way that we can do this where he doesn't know that you're a,
you know...
你有没有办法可以让他察觉不出来你...
你知道的
-Raj:Prostitute.
是个妓女。
-Woman:You want the girlfriend experience.
experience:体验
想要女友般的体验?
-Leonard:Yes. Yeah, exactly. The girlfriend experience.
对,没错,就是女友般的体验。
-Raj:Actually, if it's not too much to ask, could we have the Jewish girlfriend experience?
Jewish:犹太人
实际上,不知道算不算过分,能来犹太女友的体验吗?
分享到: