生活大爆炸第四季第六集_3
时间:2015-09-28 07:46:46
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
生活大爆炸第四季第六集_3
剧情简介:
The Big Bang Theory是一部以"科学天才"为背景的情景喜剧.四位科学天才分别是:可爱善解人意的Leonard,高智商零情商的Sheldon,会六国语言的 Howard Wolowitz,以及患有严重的"与异性交往障碍症"的Rajesh Koothrappali.有一天,美貌性感的女孩Penny成为了Leonard与Sheldon的邻居,因此 ,一个美女和四个科学阿宅屌丝的故事就这样在笑声中开始上演.
台词:
挞哒
Ta-dah!
什么
What?
挞哒
Ta-dah.
这是
It's short for...
哒哒哒哒的缩减版
Da-da-da-da.
谢尔顿 我正忙着呢
Kind of busy here, Sheldon.
我知道 所以我才缩减了
I know, that's why I shortened it.
你想干吗
What do you want?
我是来给你提供昨晚的不在场证明的
I came to go over your
alibi1 for last night.
什么不在场证明
What alibi?
你让我替你撒谎 而你也知道
You've asked me to lie on your behalf, and as you know
我很讨厌没有提前准备的谎言
I am deeply uncomfortable with
impromptu2 dishonesty
所以我就给你准备了不在场的铁证
so I've provided you with an ironclad alibi.
你昨晚不可能跟普丽娅过夜
You couldn't have spent last night with Priya
因为你跟另一个女人在一起
because you were with another woman.
我一定会后悔的
Oh, I'm so sure I'm gonna regret this
但我还是要问 我跟谁在一起
but who was I with?
风趣但作风随便的麦琪?麦凯瑞小姐
The fun-loving and morally loose Miss Maggie McGarry.
天啊
Oh, God.
你们是在帕萨迪纳最有名的
You met her at Pasadena's most popular
爱尔兰酒吧 幸运鲍德温酒吧认识的
Irish watering hole, Lucky Baldwin's
麦琪是那里的吧台服务员
where Maggie spends her nights tending bar
她一头卷发 心怀梦想
with a head full of curls and a heart full of dreams.
莱纳德 想要苟合的话就打给我
"Leonard, call me if you are interested in coitus.
麦琪?麦凯瑞敬上
Sincerely, Maggie McGarry."
如果真的有人
And if anyone were
打这个号码查证的话 他们会听到
to actually call that number, they will hear this.
祝你有个美好的早晨
Top of the morning to you.
这里是麦琪?麦凯瑞家
You've reached Maggie McGarry.
在轻盈的哔声后请留言
Leave a message after the wee little beep.
很真吧
It's pretty convincing, huh?
那都不是真人发声
That wasn't even a real person.
最后还有
And here is the clincher:
一撮麦琪的红棕色头发
a lock of Maggie's flaming auburn hair.
你这是从哪弄来的
Where'd you get that?
从灵长类实验室的红毛猩猩身上剪的
红毛猩猩
An orangutan?
Well, no one's going to run a DNA test on it, Leonard.
说真的 你想得太多了
Honestly, you overthink everything.
谢尔顿 我不需要不在场证明
Sheldon, I don't need an alibi.
只要你不乱说话
Nobody's going to ask about last night
没人会问昨晚的事的
as long as you just zip your lip.
谢了
Thank you.
别担心 不会有事的
Now, don't worry, everything is going to be fine.
强烈怀疑
好啊
Hey.
莱纳德 你能不能告诉霍华德
Hey, Leonard, will you please tell Howard
我妹妹从没喜欢过他
my sister has never been attracted to him?
得了 拉杰
Come on, Raj
我怎么知道你妹妹
how am I supposed to know
现在喜欢谁 以前喜欢过谁
who she is attracted to or was attracted to
将来又会喜欢上谁啊
or who she might be attracted to in the future?
我对这个话题
And I have nothing to contribute
毫无建设性意见
to this conversation.
因为我也完全不知道
Because I, too, know absolutely nothing
普丽娅对男性伴侣的偏好
about Priya's preferences in male companionship.
所以 我会再次闭上嘴
And with that, I will re-zip my lip.
对了 你们觉得昨晚
Hey, so what did you guys think
卡布里卡的最新一集怎么样
of the new episode of Caprica last night?
我没看
I didn't see it.
啥 没看
Didn't see it?
那你在干什么
What were you doing?
我出去了
Uh, I was out.
啥 昨天可是卡布里卡之夜
What, on Caprica night?
是啊 我出去喝了一杯
Yeah, I, uh, went for a drink.
真的假的 就你
Really, you?
你去哪儿了
Where, w-where'd you go?
去了...
To, uh...
幸运鲍德温酒吧
Lucky Baldwin's.
我听说过那地方
Oh, I've heard of that place.
那不是帕萨迪纳最受欢迎的爱尔兰酒吧么
Isn't that Pasadena's favorite Irish watering hole?
没错
Yes.
你有没有在那里
Did you meet
遇到谈得来的人
anyone interesting there
是不是个滥交的红发调酒师
说实话 我不行了
As a matter of fact... I-I-I-I-I can't, I can't
我做不到
I can't do it.
你当然可以 你做得很好 相当令人信服
Sure you can, you're doing fine, it's very believable.
我很抱歉 拉杰 但事实上
I'm sorry, Raj, but the truth is
昨晚我和普丽娅在一起
I was with Priya last night.
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
他还满脑子爱尔兰威士忌和熏蛋
He's still light-headed from all the Irish whiskey
一团浆糊呢
and pickled eggs in his system.
你和普丽娅在一起做什么
What were you doing with Priya?
我确信他们是在性交
I believe they engaged in coitus
但更重要的是
but more importantly
如果莱纳德没有半途而废
if Leonard had not abandoned his story
你觉得那个故事可信么
你上了我妹妹
You slept with my sister?!
对
Yeah.
你怎么可以这样 我们约定好的
How could you? We had a
pact7.
不好意思 我认为"你情何以堪 她可是我妹妹"
Excuse me, I think "How could you? She's my sister"
总比小孩子的勾勾手约定重要吧
takes precedence over a five-year-old pinky swear.
请允许我指出
May I point out
要是在平行世界 你的朋友会说
in a parallel universe, your friends are saying
"麦琪?麦凯瑞 这名字听起来真可爱"
"Maggie McGarry-- she sounds lovely."
听着 我承认 我是越线了
Look, I-I admit it, I may have crossed a line here
但是拉杰 得了 你妹妹都成年了
but come on, Raj, your sister is a grown woman
对她来说 我不过是块禁忌的白巧克力罢了
and to her, I'm a forbidden piece of white chocolate.
真是难以置信
I don't believe it.
这是对我信任莫大的背叛
This is a terrible betrayal of my trust.
要是我告诉你 我向她献出真心
No, w-w-would it help if I told you
却被她狠狠践踏 你会好受点么
that I offered her my heart, and she kind of
stomped9 on it?
她践踏得多狠
相当狠
Very hard.
好吧 好受多了
Okay, I'm good.
那个 拉杰
Well, Raj
我只是想说 我绝不会背叛你
I just want to say that I'd never betray your trust.
不会像莱纳德那样 我尊重你
Unlike Leonard, I respect you.
真的么
Really?
当然
Mm-hmm.
你瞒着拉杰 你把他的iPhone
Was it out of respect that you didn't tell Raj
掉进了便池 这算哪门子尊重
about the time you dropped his iPhone in a urinal?
神马 我还把那玩意贴我脸上呢
Dude, I put that thing on my face!
我觉得对拉杰最有趣的欺骗
是霍华德居然让他相信
is when Howard convinced him that foreigners give presents
感恩节外国人要送美国人礼物
to Americans on Thanksgiving.
喂 我也没看到你
Hey, I didn't see you giving back
把他送你的史努比刨冰机还给他啊
那都是骗我的吗
That was all a lie?
今年的礼物我都准备好了
This year's gifts are already wrapped.
既然我们谈到背叛朋友的事
And as long as we're talking about betraying our friends
何不说说谢尔顿曾经整个月都
how about the month Sheldon spent grinding up insects
把虫子磨碎再混进莱纳德的食物里
and mixing them into Leonard's food?
不好意思
Well, excuse me.
那又不算背叛
That was not a betrayal.
这只是个实验 用来证明
That was an experiment to determine
什么浓度会使食物尝起来有"蛀虫"感
at what concentration food starts tasting "mothy."
你在我食物里放虫子
为了科学而献身
For science.
你居然用吃过虫子的嘴吻我妹妹
I can't believe you kissed my sister with
moth13 mouth.
你还用了谢尔顿的牙刷呢
Well, I can't believe you used Sheldon's toothbrush.
你用了我的牙刷
You used my toothbrush?
没用刷毛的部分 不过是用那橡皮垫
Not the brush part, just the little rubber thing
剔了剔我的牙 顺便揉了揉牙床
to pick food from my teeth and
massage15 my gums.
好吧 我想我可以说
Okay, I-I think it's safe to say
我们都做过一些
that we've all done some things
不那么光彩的事
we're not particularly proud of.
但是算了 我们是朋友
But come on, we're friends.
朋友会互相谅解彼此的小错误
所以 霍华德 我很抱歉背叛了我们的约定
For the record, Howard, I'm sorry that I broke our pact.
多谢
Thank you.
我很抱歉把你的iPhone掉进了便池
And I'm sorry about your phone
还有感恩节的事
and Thanksgiving.
既然说到这个
And while we're at it
其实国庆节你也不用替我们洗衣服
you don't have to wash our clothes on the Fourth of July.
既然你们都道歉了
As long as we're apologizing
谢尔顿 很抱歉我用了你的牙刷
Sheldon, I'm, I'm sorry I used your toothbrush.
我也很抱歉...
And I'm sorry...
那这种行为让人忍无可忍
but that behavior is beyond the pale
不可原谅
and cannot be tolerated.
我们不再是朋友了
We are no longer friends.
感恩节我送你个托马斯蒸汽火车头
I got you a talking Thomas the Tank Engine for Thanksgiving.
会喷真的烟吗
会
Yes.
好吧
All right.
但我记住你了
But I'm watching you.
哎呀 你把史努比拿出来了
Hey, you've got Snoopy out.
我能来一杯刨冰么
Can I have a snow cone?
当然
Well, sure.
味道不错
This is pretty good.
这是什么味道
What flavor is this?
猜猜
Guess.
-木瓜吗 -不是
- Papaya? - No.
-石榴呢 -接近了
- Guava? - You're so close.
我放弃 是什么
I give up.
芒果毛毛虫
你这是干什么
What are you doing?!
你说你喜欢的呀
You said you liked it.
分享到: