生活大爆炸第四季第九集_2
时间:2015-09-28 08:04:06
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
生活大爆炸第四季第九集_2
剧情简介:
The Big Bang Theory是一部以"科学天才"为背景的情景喜剧.四位科学天才分别是:可爱善解人意的Leonard,高智商零情商的Sheldon,会六国语言的 Howard Wolowitz,以及患有严重的"与异性交往障碍症"的Rajesh Koothrappali.有一天,美貌性感的女孩Penny成为了Leonard与Sheldon的邻居,因此 ,一个美女和四个科学阿宅屌丝的故事就这样在笑声中开始上演.
台词:
-Howard: C-7.
C-7格
-Rajesh: Miss.
miss: 未击中
没中
-Howard: How could that be a miss?
这怎么可能没打中?
C-6 was a hit, c-8 was a hit.
hit: 击中
C-6格上打中了 c-8格上也打中了
Part of your starship has to be on c-7.
starship: 星际飞船
你的星际飞船肯定有一部分在c-7格上
-Rajesh: Not if it has a hole in the middle.
hole: 洞
除非它中间有个洞
-Howard: What kind of spaceship has a hole in the middle?
哪有飞船中间有洞的啊?
-Rajesh: A romulan battle bagel?
battle: 战役 bagel: 百吉饼(先蒸后烤的发面圈)
罗慕伦人(星际迷航的一个种族)的面包圈之舰?
-Bernadette: Knock-knock.
knock: 敲
我来咯
-Howard: Oh, great, you made it.
太好了你来了
Come on in.
进来吧
I invited her.
invite: 邀请
我请的她
-Bernadette: So where's the telescope?
telescope: 望远镜
望远镜在哪呢?
-Howard: It's in Hawaii, but Raj controls it from here.
control: 控制
在夏威夷不过Raj能在这控制它
He's hoping to see epsilon eridani dim, which would be evidence of a planet orbiting it.
epsilon eridani: 【波江座】 dim: 变模糊 evidence: 证据 planet: 行星 orbiting: 轨道运动
他在等着看ε族波江座变暗这可能会是有行星在其轨道上运行的证据
-Bernadette: So we just sit and stare at the screen, waiting for something to happen?
stare: 注视 screen: 屏幕
那就是说我们就盯着屏幕坐等这事发生?
-Howard: I did it with you when we rented "The Notebook".
rent: 租
我们租电影"恋恋笔记本"的时候我就这个状态啊
Yes, Gena Rowlands is a treasure.
treasure: 财宝
好啦 Gena Rowland是国宝级的
You'd better open up that bottle of wine or I'm gonna end up with swimmer's ear.
wine: 酒 end up: 结束 swimmer: 游泳者
你最好赶快喝点酒不然我耳朵早晚要发炎
-Rajesh: Excuse me.
喂喂
I can't be drinking, I'm about to make an important scientific discovery here.
scientific: 科学的 discovery: 发现
我怎么能喝酒啊我马上就快有一个重大的科学发现了
-Howard: What? Galileo did his best work while drinking wine.
Galileo: 伽利略(意大利物理学家和天文学家)
啥? 伽利略那些最成功的理论都是喝酒的时候发现的
-Rajesh: How do you know that?
你怎么知道?
-Howard: Well, he was Italian.
Italian: 意大利人
他是意大利人啊
It's a reasonable assumption.
reasonable: 合理的 assumption: 设想
这猜想多合理
-Rajesh: Dude, can you even open your mouth without spewing a cultural
stereotype1?
dude: [用作称呼语]朋友 spew: 吐出 stereotype: 陈腔滥调
老兄你为什么每次一张嘴吐出来的全是文化成见呢?
-Howard: Oh, I... I'm sorry, Galileo drank diet sprite.
diet: 不甜的 sprite: 雪碧
喔我... 真抱歉伽利略喝的是无糖雪碧
Look, you're my best friend, she's my girlfriend, you should bond.
bond: 团结在一起
你看你是我最好的朋友她是我女朋友你俩应该成为朋友
You know, like you and my mom did.
就像你和我妈妈一样
-Rajesh: Your mom creeps the hell out of me.
creep: 毛骨悚然的感觉 hell: 该死
你妈可把我吓死了
-Howard: Yes, but she's stopped calling you slumdog millionaire.
slumdog millionaire: 【贫民窟的百万富翁】 millionaire: 百万富翁
算是吧但她不再叫你贫民窟的百万富翁了
-Rajesh: I do appreciate that.
appreciate: 感激
这点我倒是很欣慰
-Bernadette: Here we go.
酒来啦
-Howard: I'd like to propose a toast.
propose: 建议 toast: 干杯
我提议大家来干杯
To science and friendship.
science: 科学 friendship: 友谊
敬科学与友谊
-Bernadette: Hold on. Wait.
等会打住
No, it's okay, go ahead.
go ahead: 继续(做某事)
没事继续喝吧
-Howard: What?
怎么了?
penicillin: 盘尼西林(青霉素) resistant: 抵抗者 gonorrhea: [性病] 淋病 lab: 实验室
喔我今天一直在实验室研究抗青霉素淋病病菌
and I was just trying to remember if I washed my hands.
我刚刚在想出来前我有没有洗手
-Leonard: Thanks for the steak, Wyatt.
steak: 牛排
谢谢你请我吃牛排 Wyatt
-Wyatt: My pleasure.
不胜荣幸
It's nice to have dinner with a boyfriend of Penny's that knows how to use a napkin.
napkin: 餐巾纸
和Penny会用餐巾的男友一起吃晚餐感觉真好
-Penny: So not funny, dad.
才不好笑呢老爸
-Wyatt: Let me tell you about this one genius she was going out with,
genius: 天才 go out with: 与某人约会
我给你说说她以前交往过的那个"天才"
This... this fella Donnie.
fella: 小伙子
那人叫... 叫Donnie
-Penny: Oh, will you please let it go?
能不能不要说了?
-Wyatt: Donnie was gonna make millions turning farm waste into biofuel and selling it to the government.
million: 百万 turn into: 变成 farm: 农场 waste: 废料 biofuel: 生物燃料 government: 政府
Donnie想着把农用废料转化成生物燃料然后卖给政府赚大钱
-Leonard: A lot of people are doing that.
挺多人都在做这个
-Penny: Oh, see?
看吧?
-Wyatt: Yeah, but all Donnie did was mix pig poop with a little water and pump it into his mom's Camry.
mix: 混合 poop: 排便 pump: 抽水
是啊但是Donnie就只是把猪粪和水混合起来直接灌进他妈妈的佳美轿车里
-Penny: Yeah, that's great.
这下好了
It's a funny story. Moving on.
这故事真有趣继续说啊
-Wyatt: And Donnie was a rocket scientist compared to that boy
rocket: 火箭 scientist: 科学家 compare: 相比
但Donnie和那个想把啤酒桌球赛加入奥运会项目的孩子
who wanted to get beer pong into the olympics.
beer: 啤酒 pong: 乒乓球 olympics: 奥林匹克运动会
相比可真算个货真价实的科学家了
What was his name, sweetheart?
那孩子叫什么来着甜心?
-Penny: Curtis, and I'm pretty sure he was joking.
他叫Curtis 但我很肯定他是在开玩笑
-Wyatt: I don't know.
这我可就不知道了
That petition looked real to me.
petition: 请愿书
在我看来他那封请愿书是认真的
-Penny: Yeah, okay, I think this ends the ex-boyfriend portion of our evening.
ex-boyfriend: 前男友 portion: 部分
嗯好吧前任男友这话题今晚就到此为止吧
-Wyatt: Well, I'm just glad you finally found yourself a keeper.
keeper: 看守人
好吧我只是为你高兴你终于找到了个好伴侣
-Leonard: Thanks, wyatt.
哇谢谢啦
I'm a keeper.
我是好伴侣
-Wyatt: Leonard, you want to come in for a nightcap?
nightcap: 临睡前喝的酒
Lenard 要不要进来喝杯?
-Penny: Oh,
gee4, dad, he'd love to, but Leonard has to work in the morning.
gee: [俚语]哎呀
噢哇爸他很乐意的,但Leonard明天早上要上班
-Leonard: Maybe I could go in a little late.
也许我可以晚点上班
-Penny: No, no, no, you can't.
不不不你不能这样
Your career is far too important.
career: 事业
你的事业太重要了
-Wyatt: Behind every great man is a
nagging6 woman who won't let him have any fun, am I right, Leonard?
每个成功的男人背后都有个不许他玩乐的唠叨女人呀 Lenoard 我说的对吗?
-Leonard: Don't I know it.
感同身受呀
-Wyatt: Well, good night, son.
好吧晚安乖儿子
-Leonard: Good night, Wyatt.
晚安 Wyatt
Oh, good night, honey.
噢亲爱的晚安
-Penny: Good night.
晚安
-Leonard: I love you.
我爱你
-Penny: Love you, too.
我也爱你
-Sheldon: Oh, friggety-frak.
friggety-frak: 【脏话】[A
euphemism7 for the word "fuck."-from urban dictionary]
噢天呀
Not this again.
不要再来一次啊
-Howard: Three, four, five... pass go, get 2,000 Rupees... Six, seven.
rupee: 卢比(货币)
三四五... 经过起始点赚了2000卢比...六七
Whoops8. Can't go any further. There's a sacred cow in my way.
whoops: 哎呀 sacred cow: 圣牛(印度教等的) sacred: 神圣的
哎呀动不了啦有头圣牛堵住了我
-Rajesh: Bernadette, please tell your boyfriend to cool it with the cow jokes.
cool it: 冷静下来 joke: 笑话
Bernadette 麻烦让你男朋友不要再开牛的玩笑了
-Bernadette: It won't help.
没用的
Once he finds a joke he likes, he sticks with it.
stick: 坚持
他一旦找到了个喜欢的笑话他就会老说了
-Rajesh: Yeah.
是呀
Like his haircut material.
haircut: 理发
像理发那个笑话
-Bernadette: Oh, right. Did you get your hair cut?
噢对呀你剪头发了吗(有一根头发的意思)?
-Rajesh: No. I got them all cut.
没我每根头发都剪了
-Bernadette: Which is still so funny.
还是很搞笑
-Rajesh: And when you go to a Chinese restaurant,
restaurant: 餐馆
还有当你去中国餐馆的时候
he always gets the same fortune in his fortune cookie.
fortune: 运气 cookie: 饼干
他的幸运饼干里的字条老是一样的(幸运饼干里含有预测运势的字条)
-Bernadette: Right. "Help, I'm a prisoner in a Chinese fortune cookie factory."
prisoner: 俘虏
对 "救命呀我是中国幸运饼干厂里的俘虏"
-Howard: Okay, I think that's enough about me.
好吧你们笑够我了吧
-Rajesh: He's right. Let's make fun of his mother.
他说得对我们来拿他妈妈打趣吧
"Howard, come rub my feet! My corns are
killing9 me!"
rub: 按摩 corn: [皮肤]鸡眼
Howard 来给我按摩脚!"脚鸡眼疼死我了! "
-Bernadette: "Howard, help me out of the tub! I'm stuck again!"
tub: 浴盆 stuck: 不能动的
Howard 扶我出澡盆!"我在澡盆里动不了啦!"
-Leonard: Coming.
来了
Hey, lovebug.
Lovebug: [昆虫]爱蝽,情侣虫
嘿亲爱的
-Penny: Shut up.
闭嘴
You know what I've been doing for the last hour?
你知道我前一个小时都在干嘛吗?
-Leonard: Mm, dreamily doodling "Mrs. Leonard Hofstadter" in a notebook?
dreamily: 梦幻般的 doodle: 涂鸦
嗯迷迷糊糊地在笔记本上写Leonard Hofstadter夫人吗?
-Penny: Listening to my father go on and on about what a great guy you are.
go on and on: 说个不停
听我爸一直一直在夸你有多优秀
admit: 承认 delightful: 讨人喜欢的
你得承认我... 我很讨人喜欢
-Penny: Why are you making this so difficult?
你为什么要把事情搞复杂?
-Leonard: It's not difficult for me.
我没感觉到什么不好
I'm having fun.
我很开心
-Penny: Leonard.
Leonard啊
-Leonard: What do you want me to do? You started this.
你想我怎么样? 是你先开始的
Do you want to go over and tell him we're broken up?
broken up: 分手
你要我过去跟他说我们分手了吗?
-Penny: No.
不
-Leonard: Well, then, what do you want?
好吧那你想怎样?
-Penny: I don't know.
我不知道
-Leonard: Don't you think that's something you should have figured out before you
stomped12 over here?
这不是在你过来跳脚之前就应该想好的吗?
-Penny: Maybe.
也许是
-Sheldon: Leonard, Penny, excellent.
Leonard Penny 非常好
I'd like to say I'm very happy that you're back together,
我很想说我高兴你们又在一起了
and if I can figure out a way to do so and sound sincere, I will.
sincere: 真诚的
如果我能想出怎么说而且能说得很诚恳我会说的
In the meantime,
meantime: 同时
同时
I'd like to go over some proposed changes to the roommate agreement specifically
Propose: 提议 roommate: 室友 agreement: 协议 specifically: 特别的
我想重申一下舍友协议的修改建议
to address Penny's annoying personal habits.
address: 处理 annoying: 骚扰 habit: 习惯
专门应对Penny恼人的个人习惯的
-Penny: Oh, my God.
噢我的天呀
What personal habits?
什么个人习惯
-Sheldon: I have a list.
list: 清单
我有个清单
FYI, overuse of the phrase "oh, my god" is number 12.
FYI: 供参考(For Your Information) overuse: 过度使用 phrase: 短语
给你参考下过多使用"噢我的天呐"是第12个
分享到: