如何成为福尔摩斯 第19期
时间:2015-10-10 02:45:04
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Billy said, "Play it as if you were playing Hamlet." He said, "You must play it absolutely seriously.
比利说:"把他当做哈姆雷特演。"他说 "你要演得十分严肃。"
"I will make it funny. Don't ever try to be funny. And don't try to tip the
wink1 on anything." But it was his concept of Sherlock Holmes.
"我负责抖包袱,你不用搞笑,还有不要乱使眼色。"这是他对夏洛克·福尔摩斯的构想。
And I thought it was a very
delightful2 and affectionate one.
我觉得这是十分愉快而讨喜的。
We see Holmes as something other than this rather hard, calculating machine. That
forensic3 side of Holmes that you get so strongly in Peter Cushing or in Eille Norwood, is replaced by a figure who's capable of suffering romantic agony, and so you get the possibility of Holmes being in love.
我们眼中福尔摩斯不仅仅是那个冷酷绝情的计算机器。福尔摩斯严肃的一面,彼得·库申和艾利·诺伍德已经演绎过了,取而代之的是他为情所困的形象让你有机会看到福尔摩斯陷入爱河。
There's this incredible scene where Sherlock tries to get out of fathering a child by claiming that he's gay.
有一幕很精彩,讲的是夏洛克为了逃避收养孩子对外宣称自己是同性恋。
Dr Watson, who is a famous lady-killer, is having a wonderful time with all these Russian ballerinas, and then the word spreads about Holmes and Watson's relationship.
华生医生,著名的少女杀手正和俄罗斯芭蕾舞女们玩得开心,然而福尔摩斯和华生的恋情不胫而走。
And as he goes forward in this Russian line, all the girls are replaced by very fey boys. It's just magnificent.
他正被一排舞女簇拥,渐渐身边的女孩都被害羞男孩挤开了。真是太妙了。
And really, that's the joke we've run with in our series.
其实我们的剧集也在开相同的玩笑。
Sherlock... Anything on the menu, whatever you want free. -On the house for you and for your date.
夏洛克,餐牌上有的,你想吃的一律免费。-你的约会对象也免单。
- D'you want to eat? - I'm not his date.
-你想吃东西吗?-我不是他的对象。
Billy Wilder described his film as a reluctant love story between two men, one being
unaware4 of the other's attraction, later admitting that he'd wished he'd been more daring in making Holmes openly homosexual.
比利·怀尔德将他的电影描述为两个男人的复杂情感纠葛,而其中一人对另一人的感觉一无所知,后来他也坦言,应该更大胆地表现福尔摩斯的同性倾向。
Holmes!
福尔摩斯!
Let me ask you a question. I hope I'm not being
presumptuous5, but there have been women in your life?
我想问你一个问题,希望不会太冒昧,不过你生命中有过女人吗?
The answer is, yes... You're being presumptuous.
答案是没错,你确实很冒昧。
分享到: