脱口说英语面试口语对话大全:关于招聘广告
时间:2015-12-31 22:55:40
(单词翻译:单击)
英译Job-hunting Advertisement
关于招聘广告
1. Do you think the recruitment advertisements are true in this newspaper? .
1.你认为这家报纸登的招聘广告真实吗? .
2. Bachelor or above degree with major in Computer Science or equivalent.
2.计算机科学或相关专业毕业,学士或以上学位。
3. Completed education ( PHD/master/bachelor degree) at a university, college or technical college in Electrical Engineering or Electronics.
3.在大学、学院或技术学院中受过正规教育(如博士/硕士/学士学位获得者),电气工程或电子学专业毕业。
4. Requires minimum two years experience in business administration/accounting/finance.
4.要求至少具有2年工商管理/财会/金融方面的工作经验。
5. Have more than three years experience in application development, system
integration1 or IT service.
5.必须具有3年以上应用发展、系统融合或信息技术服务方面的工作经验。
6. Preferable background as an English teacher, an English editor or educational software designer.
6.具有英语教师、英文编辑或教育软件设计背景者优先。
7. Willing to have frequent travel.
7.愿意经常出差。
8. Be able to contribute and advise on issues related to hiring and recruiting in Shanghai city.
8.能对在上海进行招聘和雇佣员工等相关问题提出建
9. We should place an ad in the paper.
9.我们应在报纸上刊登招聘广告。
10. I saw the notice in your window, and came right in.,
10.我看见您窗上贴的招聘广告,所以就进来了。
11. In reply to your advertisement in China Daily of May 16 for a clerk, I offer myself for the post.
11.我读了5月16日贵公司在《中国日报》上的招聘办事员广告,特来应征。
12. I'm reading an advertizement in Peoples Daily.
12.我正在看《人民日报》上的广告。
13.你们还有空缺职位吗?
14. Hello, I'm calling in answer to your advertisement in yesterdaysYangcheng Evening News for an English telephone operator.
14.你好,我打电话来是想应聘你们昨天在“羊城晚报”上登广告招聘的英语话务员一职。
15. Yes, but do you have any experience as a shop assistant?
15.还有空缺,请问你有做售货员的经验吗?
16. I'll make an appointment for an interview for you.
16.我想为你约定一个面试的时间。
17. I'm
enquiring3 about your advertisement for a driver in yesterdays China Daily.
17.我打电话想询问昨天《中国日报》上广告招聘的驾驶员—职。
18. Id like to come in and apply for the job of the bank clerk. Can you help me?,
18.我想来申请银行职员一位,你能帮助我吗?
分享到: