创业成功人士访谈录 第77期:黑帽技术大会的创始人(2)
时间:2017-03-22 01:25:33
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
If you find a new bug1, there is a big debate about what you should do. Should you disclose it responsibly? Tell it to the whole world?
如果你发现一个新漏洞,大家都在争论你应该怎么做,你应该负责地揭露?或是向全世界公开?
Responsible disclosure, full disclosure, partial disclosure?
是全部透露出去,还是部分透露出去?我会选择有责任地透露
I believe in the responsible disclosure model, where you tell the party about the bug and give them time to fix it before you disclose it to the world.
将漏洞透露给相关方,让他们有时间打补丁,然后再透露给公众。
I select speakers that I think are
ethical2 and create contests that are legal and hope people will follow the lead.
我会选择我认为有道德感的发言者,组织合法的竞赛,我们希望其他人会学着来。
You have federal agents coming in to give their own talks.
还有联邦特工出席并发表演说。
Since the very first Defcon. Well, we had a state
prosecutor3 come in and talk.
从一开始就有司法部门的人参加
In the audience was someone who was being
prosecuted4 by her. We've tried to have different viewpoints.
一位州检察官出席会议并发表演说,而听众中有她要起诉的人。我们尝试各种不同的观点。
So it’s almost like a neutral ground?
那这几乎是一个中立的场所?
That’s what I've created it to be. Originally, there was no Internet or Amazon.com.
这是我要把它创办成的样子。一开始还没因特网或是亚马逊网站。
If you wanted information, you had to get it from the horse’s mouth.
你要获取信息就要来听人讲
It was about getting the experts in the room to
dispel5 myths that came from word of mouth.
就要让那些专家现场消除那些□耳相传的误解。
I knew federal agents would show up. I invited the FBI, Secret Service and others to come from the very beginning.
我知道联邦特工会来,开始我就邀请了美国联邦调查局(FBI)、情报局和其他机构。
Everyone thought I was absolutely insane because nobody had done that. I called the Secret Service about it.
每个人都以为我肯定疯了,因为没有人那么做过。我给情报局打电话
They said, “We are aware of your activities.”
他们说,我们知道你们的行动。
They haven’t arrested anyone here?
他们没在这里抓过人吧?
The FBI arrested one speaker, Dmitri Sklyarov, in his hotel room after Defcon in 2001.
2001年,美国联邦调查局抓了一个发言者,是德米特里.斯克利亚罗夫, 他刚参加完黑客大会回到宾馆就被抓走了
That was because the Russian company Dmitri worked for was in a dispute with
Adobe6.
那件事的起因是德米特里工作的俄罗斯公司和美国奥多比电脑软件公司(Adobe) 有争端
Dmitri was kind of a hostage because they couldn’t go after the company in Russia.
因为他们没有办法去俄罗斯公司处理,便抓了德米特里做“人质”。
每年都有很多争端。
The Massachusetts Bay
Transit8 Authority sued to stop three of your speakers from
proceeding9 with a talk. How do you deal with that every year?
马萨诸塞州海湾运输管理局曾起诉要求禁止你们的三个与会者讲话。你们每年都是怎么处理的?
分享到: