创业成功人士访谈录 第79期:黑帽技术大会的创始人(4)
时间:2017-03-22 01:26:47
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
It’s not an area where everything is sorted out. You can explore and experiment with new ideas. The creative high keeps me going for months.
在这里并不是所有问题都很清晰。你可以用新观念探索和实验。创新的快感在我这里持续了几个月。
Where did traditions such as the “wall of sheep” come from?
你们的“绵羊墙”传统是怎么来的?
(Where you post the passwords and usernames of laptop users who aren’t careful on the
wireless1 network.)
(将一些使用无线网络的粗心笔记本用户的用户名和密码写在无线网上。
It just started one year where people wrote them down on paper plates and put them up on the wall.
刚开始一年,人们把那些账户写在纸盘上并挂在墙上
The wireless network is like a free-for-all combat zone where you take your own risks.
无线网络是免费的格斗场,风险自担
The No. 1
offender2 this year is the iPhone. The iPhone wants to auto-associate with any wireless network that it finds.
今年头号入侵者是iPhone。iPhone想和它发现的任何无线网络自动关联。
Your badges are electronic
gadgets3. And there is the press badge and the “human” badge, as if the press were not human?
你们的胸牌是电子的,我看到还有媒体专用胸牌和“人类”专用胸牌,难道媒体不是人类吗?
And there are strict guidelines for the press.
你们对媒体有很多限制吗?
That’s right. The press behavior has been
sporadic4. The guidelines wouldn’t be there if they behaved.
是的。媒体行为是不定时发生的,媒体行为不检所以我们才为他们制定了制度
We had to kick out G4 this year for violating the rules. They panned through the room without getting permission from people they shot, as the guidelines say.
今年,我们把违犯了规定的G4赶了出去。他们在一个房间中,未经同意拍摄与会者,这与会规相违背。
It‘s always the TV cameras that violate the rules. They just want to get great shots.
那些电视摄像镜头总是规则的破坏者,他们只想着镜头效果
They want the green hair or the pierced faces for their 15-second sound bites. We get better stories from writers.
他们喜欢拍那些绿头发和穿孔的脸,就为了他们那15秒钟的原声摘要播出。那些文字记者写的东西更好。
Is there a connection between physical security and cyber security? You have lockpickers here.
在现实世界的物理安全和网络空间中的安全之间是否有某种接合?你们这里有开锁人吗?
It’s more that physical and computer security are interesting to the type of people we draw.
我们吸引的不只是那些喜欢懂物理和计算机安全的人。
They are interested in how things work. They take things apart.
他们对事物的工作原理感兴趣。他们把事物区分来看。
It’s using a different part of your brain for hands-on work. They like to do the unconventional.
用大脑的不同部分来处理手头的工作。他们喜欢做一些非传统的事情。
分享到: