创业成功人士访谈录 第104期:我们要尊重各国不同地区的历史和文化传统(5)
时间:2017-03-23 03:19:07
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
But I also believe given the success we have had in the emerging markets that appear to be right for Starbucks.
当然我也相信从目前星巴克已开店的成功来看
30 thousand stores may turn out to be too low.
3万家店可能有点太少了。
I also believe that we have a very powerful opportunity to create other products like bottled frappichino,
同时我也相信,我们很有实力开发类似于瓶装法布奇诺、
whole bean coffee, our ice cream, music and things that also part of the growth and development of the company outside of our stores
全豆咖啡、我们的冰激凌、音乐及其他产品,作为咖啡店以外的公司成长和发展的一部分,
and that will occur around the world.
这也将在全世界范围内实现。
We just recently introduced ready to drink coffee like bottled frappichino here in the US, in Japan and Taiwan,and other markets for that.
我们现在已经在美国、日本和中国台湾推出了瓶装法 布奇诺这样的即饮咖啡,同时正在开发其他市场。
I know that you are very keen on China as a market and you are traveling there a lot.
我知道您很想开拓中国的市场,并去了那里很多次。
What are some of the other hot spots and what in, what in particular about in China?
中国有什么其他的热点和特殊之处?
People, when you think of China you think of tea and tea drinking culture.
当人们想到中国的时候,就会想到茶和饮茶文化。
That kind of works with you as well.
你们还有这一类的工作
I just returned from a two-week trip to Asia and a week in China
我刚刚结束了一段为期两个星期的亚洲旅程。
and I must say I was
stunned1 and overwhelmed with the growth and development and the significance of the cultural change in China, in terms of the people and what’s happening there.
我在中国待了一个星期。我不得不说,中国的重大的文化改变与发展令我惊奇,那里的人们和那里发生的一切都令我折服。
We have appropriately 170 stores in mainland China and 70 in Hong Kong and a 150 or so in Taiwan
我们在中国大陆大概有170家星巴克咖啡店,在中国香港有70家,在中国台湾地区有150 家左右。
and believe that ultimately China will be the second largest market in the world for Starbucks after the US.
我相信最终中国将成为美国之外星巴克的全球第二大发展地。
But if I look at the Middle East and your own country
但是如果看看中东地区和你们国家,
I don’t think we ever imagined that Starbucks could so quickly demonstrate such relevancy in the market in so many of the countries in Middle East.
我不敢相信星巴克会发展得如此之快,并且相应地发展到很多中东地区的许多国家。
As a result of that we are looking at how big those markets could be
因此我们在考虑这个市场究竟会有多大,
and have significantly underestimated the number of stores.
我们远远低估了这个市场的潜力。
分享到: