欧美名人演讲 第87期:奥巴马任内末次白宫记者晚宴演讲(9)
时间:2017-04-28 02:55:51
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
That’s not an option people. Steak or fish.
各位没有这个选项,牛排或者鱼肉。
You may not like steak or fish, but that’s your choice.
你可能不喜欢牛排或者鱼肉,但你只有这俩选项。
Meanwhile, some candidates aren’t polling high enough to qualify for their own joke tonight.
同时,有些候选人民调太低,不够格出现在段子里。
The rules were well established ahead of time.
这些规则早就订好的。
And then there’s
Ted1 Cruz.
还有泰德克鲁兹。
Ted had a tough week.
泰德这一周很闹心。
He went to Indiana. Hoosier country.
他去了印第安纳州Hossier之乡。来到一个篮球场上。
Stood on a basketball court and called the
hoop2 a basketball ring.
然后管篮球筐叫篮球环。
他的词汇库里还有啥?
Baseball sticks. Football hats.
棒球棍?橄榄球帽?
But sure, I’m the foreign one.
不过,没错我才是老外。
Well let me conclude tonight on a more serious note.
让我今晚以更严肃的内容来收尾。
I want thank the Washington press
corps4.
我要感谢华盛顿媒体团。
I want to thank Carol for all that you do.
我要感谢Carol所做的一切。
The free press is central to our democracy and, nah, I’m just kidding!
大家都知道,新闻自由是我们民主的核心,没啦我逗你们的。
You know I’m going to talk about
Trump5.
你们知道我肯定要说川普的!
分享到: