欧美名人演讲 第89期:奥巴马任内末次白宫记者晚宴演讲(11)
时间:2017-04-28 02:56:57
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Ha. I hope you all are proud of yourselves.
哈,我希望在座各位都为自己而骄傲。
The guy wanted to give his hotel business a boost
这家伙本来是想给自家酒店生意拉拉人气,
and now we are praying that Cleveland makes it through July.
结果我们现在要祈祷克利夫兰能撑过七月(七月共和党大会,川普称如果落选克利夫兰会发生动乱)。
Mmm mmm mmn. Hmmm.
嗯、嗯、嗯,哼嗯。
As for me and Michelle, we’ve
decided1 to stay in D.C. for a couple more years.
对于我和米歇尔来说,我们决定在华府多待几年
Thank you. This way our youngest daughter can finish up high school.
谢谢。这样我们的小女儿就能上完高中
Michelle can stay closer to her plot of carrots.
米歇尔也可以守着跟她的胡萝卜地了
She’s already making plans to see them every day.Take a look.
她已经准备每天去看萝卜了。不信请看。
But our decision has actually presented a bit of a
dilemma2
但我们的决定遇到了两难的境地,
because traditionally presidents don’t stick around after they’re done.
因为就传统来说,总统卸任后就不能赖着不走
And it’s something that I’ve been brooding about a little bit. Take a look…
这也是我一直在发愁的事情,请看大屏幕
The Obama's are staying in D.C. for two years after the president leaves office
奥巴马一家准备在其卸任后继续在华府待两年。
He's about to go from commander in chief to couch commander.
他已经从三军总司令变成沙发总司令了。
F**k you! Chuck Todd. What am I going to do in D.C. for two years?
卧槽! Chuck Todd,在华府的未来两年我该干些什么好呢?
Get around to London, Mr president.
总统先生,去伦敦转转吧
I can't go every day, can I?
我总不能天天去吧?
Which do you like better? These, Or these?
你觉得那个好看?这个,还是这个?(副总统拜登询问奥巴马他戴哪个墨镜更好。)
Joe, they're the same.
老乔,这明明是一样的。
They capture different moods.
感觉不一样啊。
Joe, I need some focus here.
老乔,我希望你能专心点。
Coming in here during
aviator3 time, thinks everything... I'm sorry, what's that?
飞行时间来这,胡思乱想......抱歉,你说什么?
I said, Mr president, you got to be practical
我的意思是总统先生,您得考虑的实际一点。
And look, you can drive again, you're going to need a
license4.
你看啊,你想开车,你就得考驾照
You live sports, why don't you volunteer to work one of the teams around here?
你喜欢运动,为什么不去附近的运动队做志愿活动呢?
Is this the Washington Wizards?
是华盛顿奇才队吗?
I understand you're looking for some coaching help.
我听说你们需要教练啊?
Let's just say I coached my daughter's team a few times. Hello? Hello?
直说吧,我带过几次我女儿的校队。你好?在吗?
分享到: