欧美名人演讲 第90期:奥巴马任内末次白宫记者晚宴演讲(12)
时间:2017-04-28 02:57:42
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
44. Finally! So I'm going to be in D.C. for awhile and I thought I'd take up driving again.
44号(奥巴马正在华盛顿的机动车部门等候)终于到我了!我准备在华盛顿待一段时间。所以我想我得重新开始开车。
What's the name? Barack Hussein Obama.
你叫什么名字?巴拉克 侯赛因 奥巴马
咦~好吧,鉴于你没有驾驶证你得提供出生证明(政敌宣称其为肯尼亚人,不能做总统)。
Really? Really.
认真的?认真的。
It's real! Is it?
是真的!真的?
It's real! But is it?
是真的啊!真是?
Oh. Michelle left her phone. Let's see here.
哦,米歇尔手机忘拿了,我来看看。
Huh! She's got Snapchat.
哈!她还玩阅后即焚呢。
Obamacare is great! And it's really working! Sign up now!
奥巴马医改太棒了!而且确实有效果呢!快加入吧!
Breaking news! Michelle Obama in hot water, after posting this video earlier today.
爆炸新闻!米歇尔 奥巴马因今天早些时候发布的这段视频而深陷麻烦。
Obamacare is great! And it's really working! Sign up now!
奥巴马医改太棒了!而且确实有效果呢!快加入吧!
No? No! Did it get a lot of views, at least?
不可以吗?不可以!至少不少人都看了,对吧?
Honey, enough! Enough! Why don't you just talk to somebady who been
thorough3 this?
亲爱的,够了!够了!你为什么不去找有退休经验的人聊聊天?
I got to soulCycle.
我要去练动感单车了。
She right. I know who I need to talk to.
她说对了。 我知道我该跟谁聊天了。
Hey. It's Barack. Listen, could we get toghter?
嘿。我是巴拉克,有空出来聚聚不?
Now that is a great movie!
真是部好电影啊!
Yeah. It gets me every time.
是啊,每次都把我感动得哭了(前议长约翰,常被吐槽爱哭)。
So,you got any advice for me?
所以,你对我有什么建议吗?
So now you want my advice?
你现在知道找我了?
First, stop sending me all these LinkedIn requests. And second, here's the beauty of this whole thing.
首先,别再给我发领英邀请了。其次,退休是件好事。
You've got all the time in the world to figure this out.
你有无限时间来想清楚。
You can just be you for awhile.
你可以做你自己。
If you know how to do that again!
如果你还知道如何做自己的话!
So I can just be me?
所以我终于可以只做自己了?
And I can wear my mom jeans in peace. I hate these
tight4 jeans.
我可以随意地穿我的老妈裤了。我讨厌紧身裤(媒体吐槽他的裤子是老妈裤)。
That's good! That's good!
这很好!很好!
分享到: