当我们离别时
时间:2017-05-03 04:08:59
(单词翻译:单击)
When we two parted
昔日依依别
In silence and tears,
泪流默无言;
Half broken-hearted
离恨肝肠断,
此别又几年。
Pale grew thy cheek and cold,
冷颊何惨然,
Colder thy kiss;
一吻寒更添;
日后伤心事,
Sorrow to this!
此刻已预言。
The dew of the morning
朝起寒露重,
Sunk chill on my brown
凛冽凝眉间
It felt like the warning
彼时已预告:
Of what I feel now.
悲伤在今天。
The
vows3 are all broken,
山盟今安在?
And light is the fame:
汝名何轻贱!
I hear the name spoken,
吾闻汝名传,
And share in its shame.
羞愧在人前。
They name thee before me,
闻汝名声恶,
犹如听丧钟。
不禁心怵惕--
Why wert thou so dear?
往昔情太浓。
They know not I knew thee
谁知旧日情,
Who knew thee too well:
斯人知太深。
long, long shall I
rue6 thee,
绵绵长怀恨,
Too deeply to tell.
尽在不言中,
In secret we met-
昔日喜幽会,
In silence I grieve,
今朝恨无声。
That the heart could forget,
旧情汝已忘,
The spirit deceive.
疾心遇薄幸。
If I should meet thee
多年离别后,
After ling year,
抑或再相逢,
How should I greet thee?
相逢何所语?
With silence and tears.
泪流默无声。
分享到: