在线英语听力室

TED演讲:无创治疗心脏疾病的新方法(5)

时间:2018-10-09 02:14:16

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 As you can see, the device enters the body through the natural channels. 我们可以看到,这种器材无需大型切口就可以进入人体。

Doctors have only to close the catheter through the hole. 医生只需要在穿过心脏缺损的部分后关闭导管。
Our device expands, places itself and closes the hole. 我们的这种器材会自动膨大并找准位置,紧接着修复心脏缺损。
We have this beautiful delivery system that is so simple to use because it works by itself.  这种放置方式极为简单,因为它可以自动完成。
No open surgery was necessary. 我们不再需要创伤性手术。
As doctors, we fight with diseases that take a long time and effort to heal -- if they do. 我们医生与疾病抗争,有的疾病就算能治愈,也需要花费很长时间、很多努力。
This is the child from before, after the procedure. As you can see... 这是之前那个患儿手术后的影像资料,我们可以看到...
As you can see, once the device is in place, the patient is 100 percent healed. 我们可以看到,这种器材一旦放入,患者的治愈率就可以达到100%。
From start to finish, the whole procedure takes only 30 minutes. 从手术开始到结束,只需要短短30分钟。
That's very rewarding from the medical and human point of view. 这从医疗及普通人的角度来说都非常令人振奋。
We are so proud that some of our former patients are part of our team -- a team,  我们可以骄傲地说,之前的一些患者现在也成为了我们团队的一员...
thanks to added close interaction with patients that work with us.  非常感谢患者与我们的密切合作。
Together, we have only one idea: the best solutions need to be simple.  我们只有一个想法:最好的解决方案必须足够简单。
We lost the fear of creating something new. 我们不再害怕创造新的东西。

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=452144&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='452144' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。