在线英语听力室

《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第102期:广袤的荒野

时间:2019-01-18 05:27:39

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 I'm in Alaska,wading through the most northern forests in the U.S. 我身在阿拉斯加 在美国最北部的森林中涉水穿梭

5,000 square miles of subpolar rainforest, 在这片五千平方英里的副极地森林中
the narrow strip between the icy alpine1 zone I've just left behind and the ocean -- that's where I'm heading. 这片狭长地带连通了 我刚刚走过的冰山区 和我此行的目的地  海洋
It's a large area of wilderness,but it seems I'm not alone.Bear poo. 这是一片广袤的荒野 但我似乎并非孤身一人 熊粪
And these Alaskan forests are just teeming2 with black bears. 阿拉斯加森林中常有黑熊出没
These guys can grow up to 7 foot tall,900 pounds. 这些家伙可能有七英尺高 九百磅重
Even though that's smaller than grizzlies3, 虽然不像灰熊那么庞大
in many ways, they're less predictable,which makes them also more dangerous. 但多数时候  它们更为神出鬼没 这也使它们更具危险性
Black bears have also been known to track humans, 黑熊还以善于追踪人类而闻名
so if you get a river like this and you can't get across, 所以如果遇到这样过不去的湍流
crisscrossing's gonna help to break your scent4 trail.Okay, let's get down there. 来回穿梭可以破坏你的气味留下的轨迹  好  咱们下去吧
Black bears kill more people in the U.S. than grizzlies. 更多的美国人死于黑熊  而非灰熊
So I want to make sure I'm not easy prey5.And these fallen trees are key. 所以我要确保自己不要成为瓮中之鳖 而这些倒下的树木就是关键
Use this one to get across.You can see we're definitely getting further downstream. 利用这个渡过河去 能看出来  我们肯定到了更下游的地方
There's a huge amount more water going down this. Look. 下面的水流相当湍急  看吧
Okay, let's edge out onto this.I want to test my makeshift bridge before committing. 好  我们小心点走上去 我要先试一下这座生死攸关的临时木桥
The lock seem solid.But then disaster. 看起来挺牢靠的 但实际上差点玩完
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=463886&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='463886' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。