在线英语听力室

《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第165期:强行登陆险滩

时间:2019-01-21 01:53:11

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 Near the island, the sea state changes. 靠近岛的地方  海水变得湍急

As the waters funneled1 and pressured by the land, 海水洋流收到陆地的阻挡
strong current form. It's a battle to stay on course. 形成了强劲的水流  难以保持前进方向
We've through that current line,the challenge now is all the swell2 on the rocks. 我们安全游过了洋流区 峭壁上突兀的岩石是下一项挑战
Trying getting into this gully.Watch this, Simon. Let me get up first. 争取赶快上岸 当心点  西蒙  我先上去
Timing3 is everything when you are faced with a fight for swell. 当你要强行登陆险滩时  时机很重要
These rocks are bone-breakers.I got it. Yeah. That's it. Cool. 这些石头能让你粉身碎骨 让我来  好了  搞定
I may have reach dry land.but I'm sea-locked by 60 foot wall of solid rock. 尽管我终于上岸了 但是我被60英尺高的峭壁困住了
I gotta find a way out.Let's both wish we could get out this. 我必须找到出路 但愿我们能离开这里
These islands were formed, when two tectonic plates collided over one and a half million years ago. 一百五十万年前  地球的两个板块 相互碰撞  形成了这些小岛
The seabed was literally4 forced up out of the ocean to form this archipelago. 海床被迫上升  露出海面 从而形成了此群岛
The sedimentary limestone5 makes for a challenging ascent6.It's... it's horrible. 沉积的石灰岩很难往上爬 太恐怖了
Man, it's a layer upon layer of crumbling7 rock,bird poo, and bone-dry dirt. 天呐  瞧这一层层 全是碎石 鸟粪和干燥的泥土块
Nightmare!You think it's solid.Okay, let's get into this. 简直是噩梦 你会误以为这是结实的 好了  终于上来了
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=464004&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='464004' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。