在线英语听力室

《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第242期:睡觉的平台

时间:2019-01-23 01:14:48

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 And then with a bit of vine tied to each corner. 然后用藤条 将各个角绑起来

Then bunch it together.And that is what we're gonna suspend it from. 将蔓藤捆成一团 这就是我们的悬挂点
I'm gonna try and get this vine up the tree over that branch. 我要试着把藤条搭到 那条树枝上面
And then I'm gonna use that to hoist1 the platform up. 然后利用它 把平台升起来
Thread that over.Okay, that's reaching the ground there. 将藤条穿过去 好的  这样就能伸到地面了
If I can just get down this thing.Oh, my word! 我要爬下去 我的天呐
I've made a sleeping platform high in the jungle of Guatemala. 在危地马拉丛林中   我搭建了一个睡觉的平台
Try and get this vine up the tree over that branch. 试着把藤条 搭到那条树枝上去
But whilst I'm up the tree,the jungle throws another surprise my way. 但我爬树的同时 丛林又给了我一个惊喜
Oh, my word!In the crook2 of this tree,there is the mother of all larvaes. 我的天呐 在树干的弯曲部分 发现了幼虫的母体
Check that out.That's gonna turn a snack of larvae3 into a feast for me.Cool. 仔细看看 这一下子把我的幼虫小菜 变成虫王盛宴了 真棒
Let's get down and get this platform hoisted4 up. 让我们爬下去  将平台升起来
Let's see if this vine this vine holds. 看看这条藤条 能不能承受住
You know, nothing's ever easy in the jungle, is it? 热带丛林里什么都困难重重  有木有
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=464210&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='464210' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。