在线英语听力室

《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第245期:要另谋出路

时间:2019-01-23 01:16:30

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 I'm deep in the jungle of Guatemala,in a tree, facing a deadly snake. 现在我身处危地马拉丛林深处 正在树上和一条致命的毒蛇对峙

Little green pit viper1.I've got to find another way down. 绿色的小蝮蛇 我得找其他路下去
You get bitten by that,if you don't get treatment,you're gonna be dead in two hours. 如果被它咬到 在没有治疗的情况下 2小时后就会毙命
I don't want to start trying to tangle2 with him,getting out of this tree. 我不想在爬下去的时候 惹到它
And this is definitely his domain3.Green pit vipers4 kill with hemotoxic venom5. 这儿是它的地盘 绿蝮蛇的毒液中含有血毒素
The poison attacks red blood cells,leading to organ and tissue failure,and a painful death. 毒素会攻击红细胞 引起组织器官的衰竭 然后痛苦地死去
Stuck 20 foot up this tree on my bed platform,the snake's in my way.Time for a change of plan. 床有20英尺高  我被困在了树上 蛇挡住了我的去路 要另谋出路了
I'm just gonna try swing and hang out of this this platform. 我打算 像荡秋千那样 荡下去
In 1998,many Guatemalans died of snake bites in the aftermath of Hurricane Mitch. 1998年 米奇飓风造成许多危地马拉人因蛇咬致死
To get away from the flood waters, people climbed up trees,but so did the snakes, and many were bitten. 为了避开洪流  人们都爬上树 而蛇也是 许多人因此受到袭击
It's their territory,so be careful. 这儿是他们的领地 所以不要掉易轻心
After a night out,it's important to replace your energy. 过了一个晚上 补充能量必不可少
And one of the best things in the jungle for that are palms. 丛林中最好的一种东西就是棕榈树
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=464213&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='464213' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。