在线英语听力室

《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第313期:激发生存本能

时间:2019-01-25 01:04:55

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 Still gripping on,but that's just nerve reflex there.See, even on my lip. Look. 还是紧紧吸着 但这只是神经反射 还吸住我的嘴唇了  看

Probably the sucker sticks to the throat.still got a lot of suction power. 可能是触角上的吸盘吸住了咽喉 吸盘的吸力依然很强
That's gripping down my gullet.But this is a good find for me.Get the guts1 out of it as well. 就是这样吸附着我的食道 但对我来说  这是个不错的收获 得把它的内脏清理掉
Because, really, this bit of the hood2 is the bit that's really nice to eat. 因为章鱼的这一小块头部 味道非常鲜美
Raw octopus3 is extremely nutritious,but it's vital it's eaten only when very fresh. 生章鱼的营养极其丰富 但必须在刚杀掉的时候马上食用
Save some for later and bacteria thriving on the dead flesh can make you so sick. 要是放上一会 死章鱼肉上滋长出来的细菌 可能会让你一病不起
Worth coming in this rust4 bucket to get that,but the tide is coming in fast. 来这一趟吃到一只章鱼还是很值得的 但很快就要涨潮了
It's time to get out of here.That's might work. 我得离开这里 这个看上去不错
It's gonna be lighter5 bois in this.Going to be lying on it. 这是比较轻质的木材 我会躺在上面
I'll use the power of the waves to take me through the current. 我会用海浪的力量穿过这片水流
I'm gonna throw that when current coming in. 海浪来了的话我就扔下去
Sometimes in survival,it's all about thinking smart. 有时候  野外生存 关键就在于善于思考
Well, that worked.Some time when in grief,what really encourages me is water 成功了 有时候身处危险 能够激发我生存本能的 是水
As I continue my desert journey,I take what little it has to offer. 继续我的沙漠之旅 我会好好利用那少得可怜的资源
I have really learned to hate that taste. 我真的非常讨厌这个口感
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=464451&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='464451' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。