在线英语听力室

《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第340期:用作紧急避难所

时间:2019-01-25 02:32:34

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 I'd heard a story from a Berber tribesman using a camel carcass as an emergency shelter in a sandstorm. 我曾听柏柏尔部落的人讲过一个故事 在沙尘暴来临时  用骆驼尸体作紧急避难所

The smell was absolutely disgusting. 那气味实在是太恶心了
Okay, it's all just being held on at one point now. 只有一处内脏还连在内腔上
I have to hold my breath, get in there, and cut it.Stinks1.I got it! 我必须屏住呼吸  从里面切断它 真臭 好了
Little did I know that this clip would follow me for a long time.And not just the smell.It's here at number four. 当时我知道臭味定会挥之不去 没想到这录像片段也是 还成为了经典时刻的第四名
The Berbers could use this as an emergency shelter in a sandstorm. 柏柏尔部落的人在沙尘暴时 将其用作紧急避难所
And all they'd do is,Okey, I'm inside it,pull it over,and I'll be 100% protected from the sand. 他们只须要 好了  我进去了 把它盖上 这样我就可以完全免遭 沙尘的袭击了
My number one has to be the texas biplane. 要我说  最佳时刻 非德州双翼机莫属
The texas biplane was a fun one and it barrel-rolls its way in to number three. 德州双翼机是一次有趣的经历 它飞滚着排到经典时刻的第三名
Our insertion into the chihuahuan desert was definitely one of my favorite, 我们的奇瓦瓦沙漠之旅 绝对是我的最爱之一
and we've done a lot of them helicopters, balloons, planes,you name it. 我们用过很多飞行器 直升机  热气球  普通飞机 应有尽有
But hanging inverted2 under a biplane at 8,000 feet,life definitely became interesting.That was a stunt3 and a half. 但在八千英尺高空中 被挂在倒飞的双翼机下 让我的人生更丰富多彩了 那已经不仅仅是特技了
Skydiving from a biplane is anything but straightforward4. 从双翼机上做特技跳伞绝非易事
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=464478&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='464478' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。