生活大爆炸 第五季:第23集 艾米和谢尔顿关系进一步发展(下)
时间:2019-02-20 06:00:56
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Hey, I was thinking. For our first dance at the wedding, what if we learn the final number from Dirty Dancing? 我在想,要不婚礼开场时,咱们跳"辣身舞"中的最后一舞吧?(87年经典电影)
You're kidding. No, come on. How cool would that be? 算了吧,来嘛,那样多赞啊
Me running into your arms... 我投入到你的怀抱中
you lifting me up into the air. 我被你高高举起
Oh, you're in a good mood. Yeah, well, why wouldn't I be? You know, I'm marrying the girl of my dreams, and 你很开心嘛,是啊,当然开心啦,我将要和梦中情人结婚,并且
I finally got my mother to agree not to come on our
honeymoon1. 说服我老娘不来掺和蜜月
Oh, hang on. Oh, it's NASA. 等下哦,美航局打来的
Wolowitz. Hi, Dave. What's up? 沃洛维茨。你好,戴夫,怎么了
No kidding. Really? 不会吧,真的吗?
Well, that's... great news. Great, great news. 真是好消息啊,太棒了
All right, I'll watch my e-mail for the details. 好的,我会看电邮中的详情
Okay, talk soon. 好的,再见
What's so great? 什么好消息啊
It looks like I'm going into space after all. 貌似我还是要去太空
Oh, Howie, that's wonderful! Uh-huh, wonderful. 华仔,太棒了!是挺好的
What happened? I thought they canceled your mission. Th-They did. 怎么回事,他们不是取消你的任务了吗。之前是的
But NASA really wants my telescope up on the space station, so they're putting me on an earlier launch. 但是美航局想要我的望远镜,所以就把我的安排提前了
When? A... week from Friday. 什么时候?下周五。
What? We're getting married that Sunday. 什么?我们下周日结婚啊。
You're right! I-I can't go to space. I have to get married, and no one can say that's not a good reason. I'll call him back. 是啊,我不能去太空,我得结婚,这理由绝对行,我回个电话。
Wait. I don't want to be the one who stands in your way. Well, too bad, you already did.It's a done deal.Oh, well. But I forgive you. 等下,我可不想成为你的绊脚石,很不幸,你已经是了,这已成定局,但是我原谅你
No.That's not how I want to start our marriage,
killing2 your dream? 我可不想因为我们的婚姻,而扼杀你的梦想
We'll have the wedding when you get back. 等你回来时,我们再结婚
But wh-what about all the plans and the guests? 但都已经安排好了,客人也请了
We'll call them. 我们可以通知他们
Although my dad's gonna go a little nutso over losing his deposits. 但我爸可能会有点小发疯,因为定金就这么没了
You're right, he is! 没错
Your dad's gonna be furious. There's no way he's gonna let us
postpone3 this wedding. Well, we tried. 你爸肯定会龙颜大怒,他绝不会同意我们延迟婚礼。不过我们尽力了
I'll talk to him. 我去跟他讲
He won't say no to his little girl. 他不会拒绝宝贝女儿的
No! I-I should talk to him, man to man. 不,我去跟他讲,男人的事,男人来解决
But, Howie, my dad can be a
bully4. He's gonna make you cancel your space flight. We can only hope... that he doesn't. 但是我爸很强势的,华仔,他会让你去不成太空的,只能企盼...他不要这样做
Bishop5 to queen four, level two. 主教进二层四格
Check. Sheldon...
knight6 takes bishop. 将军,谢尔顿...骑士吃掉主教
You all right? I'm fine. Are you? 你没事吧?我很好.是吗
You left your queen exposed from above, you trapped your knight in the corner, and you keep sighing and saying, "Why me? 你把皇后暴露在外,把骑士困在角落并且一直叹气说,为什么是我
"Very well. Can I ask you a question about women? 好吧。能问你个女人的问题吗
We got you that book last year.Wasn't everything in there? 去年不是给过你一本书嘛,那里不是什么都有吗
No, I'm having a relationship problem with Amy. 不,是我和艾米的感情出了点问题
And by the way, that book gave me nightmares. 并且那本书让我噩梦连连
Well, if it makes you feel any better, I screwed things up pretty good with Penny. 如果说出来能让你好受点的话,我和佩妮也闹僵了
Look at us, Leonard... engaging in the social convention of men bellyaching about their ol' ladies. 瞧瞧我们,莱纳德,居然在一起抱怨自己的女人
I guess we are. So, what's going on? 是啊。到底怎么了
Believe it or not, Amy has
embarked7 on a campaign to increase my feelings for her by making me happy. 信不信由你,艾米正试图通过逗我开心...增加我对她的好感
I'm sorry, that must be very difficult for you. 真可悲,你一定很难受
It's awful. This morning, she arranged for me to be an Amtrak junior conductor for the day. 糟透了,今早,她安排我去铁路局,当少年指挥员
It-It's usually only open to children. She got them to make an exception. Shame on her. 这一般只对儿童开放,但她让他们破例了。真可耻
They let me blow the whistle, Leonard. 他们让我吹哨子,莱纳德
She's good. I know. And it gets worse. 她不错啊。我懂,但是越来越不像样了
Her efforts are causing me to have affectionate feelings for her at inappropriate times. 我总是在不恰当的时候,对她产生非分之想
You mean, like in bed or in the shower? No! Would you please stop referencing that infernal book? 你是说,在床上或洗澡时,不是!不要再意淫那本万恶的书了好吗
For example, this morning, I was calculating the
random8 motion of virtual particles in a vacuum, 比如,今天早上,我正在计算,虚拟粒子在真空中的不规则运动
when suddenly the particles morphed into an image of Amy's dandruff... 粒子突然间就变成了艾米的头皮屑
What has that vixen done to me, Leonard? 这刁妇到底对我使了什么招,莱纳德
And how do I make it stop? 我该怎么停下来?
Well, if you had a physical relationship, I'd say propose during sex. Turns out that's a real mood kill. 如果你们上过床的话,试试在嘿咻时求婚,包准大煞气氛
I assume we're talking about you now? Yeah. 是在说你吧?是的
So, that's how this works? I complain, and then you complain, and no one offers any solutions? Pretty much. 原来是这样,我抱怨,你也抱怨,谁也没啥有用意见?差不多吧
Well, no wonder the women are winning. 难怪女人这么强势
Mr. Rostenkowski, are you busy? 罗斯考斯基先生,您忙吗?
Oh, just looking at some old pictures. Come on in. Family pictures, or...? H-Holy crap, that's a dead person. 在看老照片而已,进来吧。家庭照片,还是...?天哪,是死人
Last murder case before I
retired11. 我退休前的最后一件谋杀案
How many bodies do you see there? 你看这里有多少人的尸体?
Careful, it's a trick question. 小心看,这题不简单哦
I'm not sure. 我不知道
Nah, you'll never get it. 算了,你永远都猜不到的
It's a fraction. 这是碎尸案
How about that. Anyway, sir, I need to talk to you about something.
Walnut12? 还真是,阁下,我想跟你谈些事情?核桃?
Oh, sure. My partner used to have that. 没事,我以前的搭档也是
He's dead now. 他现在挂了
From nuts? 因为坚果?
Nah, his wife shot him. 不是,被他老婆枪杀了
But she was nuts, so in a way... 但她是个疯子,也可以说是...
Nice story. Anyway, the reason I wanted to talk to you is NASA has moved up my launch to the International Space Station. 不错的故事,总之,我想告诉您,美航局让我提前去国际空间站
Yeah, so? So... the date is going to conflict with me marrying your daughter. Now, I know what you're going to say, 然后呢?然后...发射日期与,我和您女儿的婚期冲突,我知道您要说什么,
I made a commitment to Bernadette and to your family and 我向伯纳黛特和您家人做过承诺
I've got ahell of a lot of nerve coming in here and demanding that we postpone this thing. 我是不是疯了还敢来您这儿,要求推迟婚礼
Well, message heard and understood.Mission canceled. Thank you. 好吧,我知道了,行动取消,谢谢
Where are you going? I'm sorry. 你要去哪?对不起
May I be excused? 我可以离开吗?
No, you may not. 不,不行
Let me tell you something. 告诉你吧
When I first met you... You just gonna stand there? 我第一次见你的时候...你就一直站那吗?
I'm sorry, I didn't know, is this going to... Well, I should sit... May I be seat...Well, I'll just sit. 对不起,我不知道,是不是应该...好吧,我该坐...我可以坐下吗? 这就坐
When I first met you, I didn't like you. 我第一次见你的时候,不喜欢你
I'm aware of that, sir. 我知道,阁下
But then you and I had some time together. Uh-huh 然后我们相处了一段时间。啊哈
It did not get better. 依然不是很喜欢你。
Right, right. That silly Beatle haircut and... you riding around on a red Vespa, and you're still living at home with your mother. 我知道,我知道,傻乎乎的披头士发型,骑着你的红色小摩托,你还和你妈住一起
To be honest, I thought Bernadette chose you to punish me. 老实说,我认为伯纳黛特,选你是为了惩罚我
But then I heard about your astronaut thing, and I realized I judged you too fast. 但当我听说你要当宇航员时,才觉得我太快下决定了
Maybe you are the right guy for my little girl. 也许你真是我女儿的真命天子
Oh, I am. And just so you know, I'd still be an astronaut, even if I didn't go to space. I've got an I.D. card and a NASA golf shirt. 是的,还有,就算我没去成太空,我还算是宇航员,我有美航局的证件和衬衫
No, no, you got to go. You can't turn down an opportunity like this. 不,不,你得去,你不能拒绝这样一次机会
B-But what about the wedding and all the money you put down for the reception? 但婚礼怎么办,还有您筹备婚礼花的那些钱?
You let me worry about that. 那你不用操心
You go up to that space station, and you make me proud. 你就只管飞上空间站,让我为你骄傲
Um, okay. You got a problem with that? 恩,好的,你有什么问题吗?
All right, look, I'm gonna level with you. 好吧,老实对您说吧
I'm terrified about going into space. 我很怕去太空
What if I don't make it back? 如果我回不来怎么办?
It's gonna be okay, son. 没事的,孩子
You really think so? Of course. 真的?是的
A pretty girl like Bernadette... she'll find a new guy. 像伯纳黛特这么漂亮的女孩,很快会找到其他人的
Hey! Hey! Off to work? Yeah. Have a nice night. 嘿!嘿!去上班?是啊,祝你今晚愉快
Okay, you, too. Penny, just, wait. 好的,你也是。佩妮,等等
I've been thinking about what I said when we were in bed the other night. 我一直在想那天晚上,我在床上说的那些话
Yeah, I've been thinking about it, too. 是啊,我也一直在想
I noticed you never answered me. You're right. 貌似你还没回答我,是啊
No. Uh, follow-up.Are we still dating? 不行,还有个问题,我们还在交往吧?
Yep. Is it still
weird14 'cause I proposed? Yep. 是的。是不是因为我求婚变尴尬了?是的
I have a couple more quick questions.Do you want to call me from the car? No! 还有几个小问题,你要在车上给我打电话吗?不要
Think I played that pretty well. 貌似我做得不错
Hello, Leonard. What are you doing? 你好,莱纳德,你们在干吗?
We're playing doctor. 我们在玩医生和病人的游戏
I'm in hell, Leonard. 我痛苦死了,莱纳德
Don't stop. 不要停
分享到: