生活大爆炸 第六季:第14集:研究报告(上)
时间:2019-02-21 01:26:42
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Sheldon, your food is getting cold. 谢尔顿 再不吃饭都要凉了
I'll eat later. 我晚点吃
Right now, I'm suckling at the
informative1 bosom2 of mother physics. 现在我在物理母亲的胸前尽情地允吸知识乳汁呢
It's hot when Sheldon talks dirty. 谢尔顿满口荤话时真性感
So, I found this Web site where you send them pictures, they
sculpt3 your head and make an action figure out of you. 我发现一个网站只要把自己照片传过去他们就会雕刻出你的样子然后制作一个像你一样的模型人偶
Oh, let me see. 我看看
Yeah, you can pick your wardrobe. 服装任你选
You can even choose your accessories. 甚至连配饰都任你选
Leonard, you can get a little
asthma5 inhaler. 莱纳德 你还可以配一个哮喘吸入器
Oh, this is neat. 这真是太妙了
Think about all the action figures we've bought over the years. 想想这些年我们买的模型人偶
It would be kind of cool to have ones that look like us. 能拥有像我们自己本人的人偶 还蛮酷的
Don't you think? 你不觉得吗
Yeah, if that's your idea of what's cool, you should get one. 是啊 如果你"酷"的定义是如此那你真应该买一个
Yeah, so, I'm out. 好吧 我不买了
What do you think, Sheldon? 你觉得呢 谢尔顿
Want an action figure that looks just like you? 想要一个像你一样的模型人偶吗
Would it come with kungfu grip? No. 人偶的手有抓握的功能吗?没有
Don't waste my time. 那别浪费我的时间
You get that these are personalize action figures. 你懂这是量身定做的独家模型人偶吧
Honey, if you want one, just get one. 亲爱的 如果你想要就买吧
You're still out, right? Yep. 你还是不会买的 对吧 对
A
hush6 falls over the crowd as Cooper studies the board. 场边群众一片肃静因为库珀在思考
He makes his move. 他行动了
He's dividing both sides by "I." 他用"I"除以两边
He's adding back the coefficient. 再加回系数
He has a value for "P." 得到了"P"的值
He's plugging that back in. 再将其导回去
He takes the
derivative7, and he solves the equation. 他用导数解出了该等式
The crowd goes wild. Nobel! Nobel! Cooper? Nobel. Kripke. 群众们疯狂了,诺贝尔?诺贝尔?库伯?诺贝尔克莱皮克
Don't look at my board. What's that? 不许看我的板子。那是什么
That's a drawing of a really cool train. 一辆超酷的火车
Don't look at that, either. 那个也不许看
I have some bad news. 我有个坏消息
What do you want? 你来干嘛
You're working on a grant proposal for a new
fusion8 reactor9. 你在申请基金研究关于聚变反应堆
I'm working on a grant proposal for a new fusion reactor. 我也在申请基金研究关于聚变反应堆
The university is only allowed to submit one proposal. 而我们大学只允许提交一份申请书
So they asked you to pack up your things and ship out. 所以他们让你收拾东西走人啊
That's hard cheese, Barry. 真是非常遗憾 巴里
You're one of the good ones. 你算是有能力的人之一了
No, they're making us work together. 不 大学的意思是让我们一起合作
That's ridiculous. 真是太过分了
I am one of the great minds of our generation. 我可是我们这代伟大的思想家
I work on a level so rarified you couldn't even imagine it. 我工作的层次尖端到你无法想象
I said stop looking at my cool train! 我警告过你 不许看我的火车
Kind of a strange place to put a picture of you and Bernadette. 把你和伯纳黛特的合照挂在这地方,有点奇怪啊。
Well, I wanted everybody to know I love my wife. 我想让大家知道我爱我老婆
And nobody to know I forgot to turn off the laser. 同时也不想被人知道 我忘了关激光机
They're here. Our action figures have arrived. 来了。我们的模型人偶到了
This is the best $500 I've ever spent. 这是我这辈子花过最值的500块
$1,000 on action figures? 1千块钱买俩人偶
How can you afford that? 你们怎么可能买得起啊
Easy his family's loaded, and Bernadette has a great job. 简单他家超有钱伯纳黛特的工作超赚钱
My wife came with both fun bags and money bags. 怎样 我老婆有胸又有钱
Say hello to an exact scale model of me. 快来跟我的定制人偶打招呼吧
Oh, I'm not dark chocolate. I'm meltinyourmouth caramel. 人家的肤色不是黑巧克力色。人家是化在嘴里的焦糖色啦
Oh, man. Look at my nose. 天啊,瞧我的鼻子
Maybe it's a
shipping10 problem. What? Yeah. 或许是送错货了。什么,对啊
Maybe Wesley Snipes and
Toucan11 Sam just got action figures that look like you guys. 或许韦斯利?斯奈普斯和大嘴鸟山姆(韦斯利?斯奈普斯美国黑人男星,大嘴鸟山姆果脆圈的代表卡通形象)刚收到跟你们俩长得一模一样的模型人偶
This sucks. I can't believe I wasted all that money. 难看死了。真不敢相信老子花了那么多钱
Aw, and my girlfriend wouldn't let me get one. 可惜我女朋友不让我买啊
Look at my face. Do I look smug? I feel smug. 快看我的表情。是不是洋洋得意?我觉得是哦
I hate it when you make me sit through all the credits. 我恨你让我留下看完片尾的演职员名单
Well, sometimes there's a secret ending, like in The Avengers. 有时候电影会在片尾藏有彩蛋啊好比《复仇者联盟》
Yeah, but I don't think that's going to happen in a documentary about the
Holocaust12. 好吧 但我不觉得犹太大屠杀的纪录片会在片尾有什么彩蛋啊
They could show bloopers. Oh, no. What is that? That is Sheldon's 可以播点穿帮镜头啊。不要啊。那是什么声音?那是谢尔顿的
"I'm unhappy and about to destroy the planet" music. "老子不爽 老子要毁了地球"之音
Come on, let's just go to your place. 走吧 我们去你家
Well, wait, if he's unhappy, shouldn't we talk to him? 别走啊 他不开心 我们不该开导下他吗
"Shouldn't we talk to him?" "我们不该开导下他吗"
Have you learned nothing in six years? 你这六年来毛都没学到吗
You doing okay, sweetie? 你还好吗 亲爱的
There is
ominous13 music playing, and there is an afghan over my head. 这是不祥的背景音乐我还像阿富汗人戴头巾
I don't know where you're from, but where I'm from, that means I'm not doing okay. 我不知道你打哪儿来的但在我老家那边 这代表我很不好
Want me to make you some tea? 要不要我给你弄杯茶
Tea is for when I'm upset. I'm not upset. 茶是我不开心时喝的 我又没不开心
The university's forcing me to work with Kripke. 学校逼我得跟克莱皮克合作
I'm
outraged14. So, cocoa? Yes, cocoa. 我现在是气炸了。那是泡热可可吗?废话,当然是可可
Do you have any idea what it's like to be paired with someone who's so incredibly annoying? 你们知道那种被迫跟某些超惹人厌家伙共处的感觉吗
Oh, teacher! Me! Me! 老师 问我 我知道
See, I did all this great work, and now he's just going to come along and ruin it. 我那些超棒的成果现在要让他横插一脚 然后毁掉它
I am angrier than ever and filled with despair. 这是我这辈子最气最绝望的时刻了
Oh... no, no, no, I know this. 等等 等等 我知道的
Hot apple cider with cinnamon sticks? 热苹果汁加肉桂条吗
Yes, hot apple cider with cinnamon sticks! 废话 当然是热苹果汁加肉桂条啦
What the frig, Cooper? 你搞毛啊 库伯
We were supposed to meet in my office a half an hour ago. 我们不是约好半小时前我办公室见吗
And yet, now you're in my office. Point, Cooper. 但现在是你上我办公室来了。库伯,得一分
Welcome to the Thunderdome, Kripke. 欢迎来到竞技场啊,克莱皮克
We agreed to exchange copies of our work. Let me see yours. 我们说好要交换各自的研究。让我看你的
Why don't you show me yours first. 你怎么不让我先看你的
You think I just fell off the
turnip16 truck? 你当我第一天出社会啊
We exchange at the same time. 我们同时交换
How do I know you're not going to take my ideas and publish them as your own? 我怎么知道你不会拿走我的杰作然后以自己的名义发表呢
How do I know you're not going to do that with mine? 那我怎么你不会对我用这招呢
Yeah, because I'm not interested in getting published in Mad magazine. 因为我没兴趣让自己的名字出现在某本疯子杂志上
Zingers fly fast in the Thunderdome, Barry. 竞技场里唇枪舌剑很猛烈 脑子要跟上
Are we going to do this or not? Thank you. 到底要不要互换啊?谢谢
So, we read each other's work, meet again tomorrow? Fine. 我们看一遍对方的研究明天再碰面吧?行
Nice try. This is blank paper. 想蒙我啊 这是白纸
And I am sure it's still more valuable than whatever's in here. Cough it up, Cooper. 我肯定那也比这里面的内容还来得有价值。老实交出来,库伯
Very well. If this one's blank, too, I'm going to be furious. Fine. You! Always bet on black. 好吧。这里面要再是白纸 老子一定暴怒。好啦。你。永远要信黑(有赌轮盘时永远下注选黑色以及信黑人的意思)
Get that waste of money out of my face. 把那坑钱货从我面前移开
It's only a waste of money if we don't play with them. He's right, dawg. 这玩偶不坑啊我们不玩才被坑呢。他说的对兄弟
Please, I'm working. 别闹了,我在干活
You know, there is a way we can get action figures to look exactly like us. 其实还有一个方法能弄到跟本人一样的模型人偶呢
Oh, yeah? How's that? Two words: 3D printer. Wait, maybe it's three words. 是吗?说来听听两个词3D打印机。等等,可能算三个词
No, hang on. Okay, one word, a letter and a number and... maybe a hyphen. 3D printer. 不,让我想想。好吧,一个词、一个字母、一个数字、以及一个连字号吧3D打印机
I have always wanted a 3D printer. Of course you have. 我的确想要台3D打印机很久了。你当然想要啦
They're an engineer's dream. 那可是工程师的梦想
Anything you can design, a 3D printer can make out of plastic. 只要你设计得出那打印机就能用塑料做出实物
Yeah, but they're so expensive. Oh, come on. You deserve one. 是啊,可是那个超贵呢。别这样嘛。你值得拥有一台
You've worked hard to find a woman who makes a lot of money. 你费了那么大的劲才找到一个超会赚钱的老婆
Well, the prices have been coming down. Oh, true. 那玩意价钱也降下来了。对啊
They're practically giving them away. 他们现在基本就是白送的了
You know, in exchange for money. 只要你给够钱 他就送你
And we can make stuff we need for work with it. 我们可以用它做出工作需要的东西
Prototypes of my CAD/CAM designs,
specialized17 tools... 我计算机辅助设计与制造的技术原形特制的工具
Not to mention Malibu Koothrappali and his totally bitchin' dream house. 还有马里布高富帅库萨帕里玩偶以及他的超屌梦幻豪宅啦
We don't need Malibu Koothrappali's dream house. Really, smart guy? 我们才没必要做那豪宅呢。是吗?聪明小伙
Where's he supposed to park his sweet little Corvette? 那他新买的超帅跑车要停哪里啊
The monkey in my tobacco study has taken to smoking a pipe. 我烟草实验的猴子已经开始抽烟斗了
I'm supposed to remove his brain to examine, 按理我应该这时取出他的脑子检验
but it's hard because now he reminds me of my uncle. 但我做不到 他这样子让我想起我叔叔
You've been
awfully18 quiet tonight. Is everything okay? I'm fine. 你今晚安静得出奇啊。你没事吧?我没事
All right, well, how was work today? 好吧,那今天工作如何了
Did you exchange your research with Kripke? Yes. 你跟克莱皮克交换研究报告了吗?交换了
Sheldon, what's going on? 谢尔顿 到底怎么啦
I read his research, and... it's leaps and bounds ahead of mine. 我读了他的研究...他的成果超过我好几百条街
Which means the mommy of the smartest
physicist19 at the university is not my mommy as I had thought. 这也意味着 学校里第一聪明的物理学家原来不是我的妈的儿子
It's his mommy. Sheldon, I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better. 而是他妈的儿子。谢尔顿,真希望能为你做点什么让你开心点的事情
May I offer you a consoling hug? 我能给你个安慰拥抱吗
What do we have to lose? How's that? 我都没东西能损失了,当然行。感觉如何
I feel like I'm being strangled by a boa constrictor. 感觉像是被大蟒蛇勒住了
Why'd you stop? 谁让你松手的
分享到: