生活大爆炸 第六季:第19集:参加派对(上)
时间:2019-02-21 01:32:52
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
What you doing? 你在干嘛
You said clean up. 你叫我收拾嘛
I'm cleaning up. 我就在收拾啊
You can't just throw everything in the closet. 你不能只把东西都往衣橱里扔啊
Hey, you can tell me what to do or you can tell me how to do it,but you can't do both; this isn't sex. 你可以叫我做事或者是教我做事但只有做爱时, 才可以边叫边教
What if someone looks in there? 要是有人看到里面怎么办
They're just coming over for dinner. 他们只是来吃顿饭而已
No one's gonna look in the closet. 没人会看衣橱的啦
Well, you don't know that. 谁知道啊
What if someone's looking for the bathroom and they open that door? Could work out. 万一有人找厕所不小心打开了这扇门呢?也行啊。
For all we know, there's a toilet in there somewhere. 这里面某处还真有个厕所呢
Fine. But after tonight, we need to get a handle on this mess. 好吧, 但今晚过后我们就得好好整理这衣橱
You know what we should do? We should show the closet to Sheldon. 知道我们应该怎么做吗?故意让谢尔顿看到这衣橱
Why? Are you kidding? 为什么?你傻啦?
He's like a savant at organizing. 他简直是整理大师好吗
Everything in his apartment has a label on it. 他公寓里所有东西都有标签注明
Including his label
maker1, which has a label that says "Label Maker." 连他的标签机上,都有个标签写着"标签机"
And if you look really close at that label maker label,you'll see a label that says "Label." 而且如果你仔细往标签机上的标签看你会发现有个小小标签写着"标签"
He's our guest; we can't just ask him to straighten our closet. 他是客人我们怎么可以让客人整理衣橱呢
No, we wouldn't ask him. 我们当然不会问他来做
We'd just show him the closet and let the goblins in his head take it from there. 我们只要让他瞧见就行了之后他脑子里的小妖精就会煽动他了
Hey, guys, come on in.Ooh, it smells good. Thanks. 大家请进。闻起来好香啊。谢谢
And, Sheldon, I know tonight's the night you eat Thai food,so I went to the Asian market, got all the ingredients and made it from scratch. 谢尔顿, 我知道今晚是你的泰国菜之夜所以我去了亚洲超市, 买了一切所需材料从零开始学
Oh, you shouldn't have.Oh, it's my pleasure. 你不用这样大费周章。这是我的荣幸。
No, you really shouldn't have. 不, 你真的不用这样
I brought my own. 我自己带了
You stopped and got him takeout? 你中间还带他去买外卖啦
I had no choice. 我没得选嘛
He kept kicking the back of my seat. 他一直踢我驾驶座背后
Sheldon, I've been cooking all day. 谢尔顿, 我花了一整天时间煮呢
Well... now don't you feel silly. 好吧... 现在觉得自己蠢了吧
Show him the closet. 带他去看衣橱
These spring rolls are amazing. Good job, Bernadette. 这春卷真是太美味了。好手艺啊,伯纳黛特。
That's the takeout that Sheldon brought. 那是谢尔顿带来的外卖
Oh, well, I'm sure they wouldn't have tasted nearly as good if I hadn't tried your food first. 我肯定要不是先吃了你的菜这玩意肯定没那么好吃
Howard, did you want your clothes arranged
seasonally2 or by color? 霍华德, 你的衣服想怎么分类是按季节, 还是按颜色
Color's fine. Wrong, they'll be arranged seasonally. 按颜色就行了。错误,我会按季分类。
Sheldon, aren't you gonna spend a little time with Amy? 谢尔顿, 你不坐下陪陪艾米吗
Oh, it's okay, I'm used to it. 没事的, 我习惯了
The other day at Whole Foods, he spent an hour
optimizing3 the cheese
aisle4. 那天在超市, 他花了一个小时最佳化起司区的排列法
Yeah, and some thanks I got. 是啊, 但他们都不感激
The assistant manager chased me out with an artisanal salami. 助理经理还用手工制意大利香肠赶我走呢
His
quirks5 just make you love him more. 他的小怪癖让人更爱他
Someone please agree with me. 你们谁也附和我一下嘛
Sheldon, come on. 谢尔顿, 好啦
It's getting late. Time to go. 时间晚了, 回家吧
Oh, five more minutes. 再给我五分钟
That's what you said five minutes ago. 你五分钟前就这么说过了
Amy and Penny are already in the car. Let's move it.
How come I never get to do anything I want to do? 为什么总不让我做我想做的事啊
You know, if he really wants to stay and finish, I can give him a ride home. 他要是真的想留下到整理完毕我可以载他回家
Please, Leonard! He said it's okay! Sheldon, it's 求你了, 莱纳德, 他都说没关系了谢尔顿, 都...
Wait, I can go home without you? Bye! 等等, 可以不用载你回家吗, 拜拜
Howard, I have a few questions. 霍华德, 我有几个问题
Now, do you
juggle7 these,or are you missing seven? Juggle. 这是抛接用的三个瓶呢还是你丢了七个?杂耍抛接
You health nuts kill me. 小混球害我要想破头了
Oh, my God, it's beautiful! 天啊, 太整齐了
Look, he found the
juggling8 pins I hid. 看, 他发现了我藏起来的抛接球瓶
Uh, just a couple more items. 还有几样东西
Howard, I found this letter from your dad in a box. 霍华德, 我在盒子里找到这封你爸写的信
Now, based on the content, it could either be filed... 根据里面的内容呢可以被分类去...
Whoa, you opened this? 你还打开看啦
Well, I had to find out if it was personal correspondence or memorabilia. Now, as I was saying, based on the content... I couldn't be less interested. 得读过才知道这是私人信件还是纪念性的信件, 我刚说到根据内容呢... 我没兴趣知道
Now, come on, I'll take you home. 走吧, 我载你回家吧
Howard, don't you want to know what's in the letter? 霍华德, 你不想知道信里的内容吗
If I wanted to know, I would've opened it years ago. 我要想知道, 我多年前就拆开看了
The closet looks great. Let's get out of here. 衣橱现在看起来超整洁。咱们走吧。
Wait, can I bring this box of extra shirt buttons to sort on the ride? 等等, 我能拿上这盒备用衣服纽扣, 在车上整理着玩吗
Do whatever you want. Thanks. Great party. 你高兴就好。谢谢。今晚派对超棒
You know, when I first met Howard, he would pull his scrotum out of his shorts and say, "oh, I sat in gum." 你知道我刚认识霍华德那会他会把阴囊从短裤里拉出来然后大喊, "看, 我坐到口香糖上了"
What is your point? 你到底想说什么
Well, it's just kind of
weird9 how grown up he is now. 如今他变得这么成熟, 感觉怪怪的
Happily married guy throwing dinner parties. 婚姻美满, 还会在家宴请朋友
Really? You couldn't just say that? 是吗, 你直接这么说不行吗
You had to tell the scrotum story? 还非得讲一遍阴囊的故事
Trying to paint a picture. 描述下他以前幼稚的画面嘛
Yeah, it was a nice change of pace not eating takeout around a coffee table. 换个方式, 不再围着咖啡桌吃外卖的确也是不错的改变
Mm, you know, we could throw a dinner party, too. 要知道, 我们也可以宴请一下朋友们
Maybe even ask everyone to get dressed up.Sure. 还可以要求大家都盛装出席。好呀
Just, when you say "Dressed up," you mean nice clothes, right? 不过, 你所谓的盛装出席是指穿着得体的衣服, 是吧
Not, like,
capes10 and tights and crap? 而不是指穿着斗篷紧身衣之类的玩意
Yeah. Although... No! Howie, you okay? Yeah, I just... couldn't sleep. 当然。不过,不行。华仔,你没事吧?没事,我只是...睡不着
Told you you shouldn't have espresso after dinner. 都叫你晚餐后别喝浓缩咖啡了
I know the little cups make you feel big, but it's not worth it. 我知道那些小杯子显得你人高马大可这实在是得不偿失呀
It's this stupid letter.Did you read it? No.You must be curious. 都怪这份讨厌的信。你看了吗?没有。你一定很好奇。
Of course I'm curious. 我当然好奇了
I haven't seen the man since, oh, I was a little kid. 从很小的时候我就再也没见过他了
And a letter shows up on my 18th birthday? 然后在我18岁生日时突然寄来一封信
What's that about? Why don't you read it? 这算是什么意思?你为什么不读读看呢?
Maybe he apologizes or explains why he left. 也许他为不辞而别做出了道歉或者解释
He abandoned me and my mother. 他抛弃了我和我妈
Why does he deserve a chance to explain anything? 他有什么资格来做解释呢
I get that.So, what do you want to do with it? 我明白。那你准备怎么办呢?
Something I should've done a long time ago. 很久以前我就应该这么做了
Really? Are you sure? Yep. Feel better? I do.Great. 真的?你确定吗?确定。心里舒服点了吗? 舒服了。这下好了
Neither one of us is tall enough to reach that. 咱俩的身高都够不着那烟雾报警器
I can't believe he set it on fire. 我真不敢相信他烧掉了那封信
Yeah, just seeing that letter really freaked him out. 对啊, 他看到那封信就心烦
And he was already having a tough day 'cause he accidentally wore my pants to work. 再说他那天本来就过得不开心他不小心穿着我的裤子去上班了
I don't know why he was upset. 我真不懂他有什么不开心的
They were bigger on him than me. 他穿那裤子比我穿着还宽松呢
Boy, I'm really curious what's in that letter. 我真好奇那信里写了什么
Me, too, but I guess now we'll never know. 我也好奇, 不过我们永远无法知道了
Well, you said Sheldon read it. 你说谢尔顿读过那封信
Why not ask him?I can't do that. 何不去问问他?我不能这么做。
What kind of wife would I be if I didn't respect my husband's privacy? 不尊重老公的隐私还算什么好人妻呢
What if I ask Sheldon, you just happen to be in the room? That works. Okay. 如果我去问谢尔顿的时候你"碰巧"在场呢?这主意好,走吧。
Like cleaning out the entire building's
belly11 button. 就跟清理整幢大楼的脏肚脐眼似的
Hey, Sheldon. Oh, hello.What can I do for you ladies? 谢尔顿,你们好。有什么能为你们效劳的吗?
You have something we want. Oh, dear. 你有我们想要的东西,乖乖
My mother warned me this is what happens to pretty boys in the big city. 我妈曾经警告过我小帅哥进了大城市, 就会遇到这种事
No, we just want information. 不, 我们想要知道点信息
Oh, I've got that in spades.
Ravage12 me. 这个我绝对能帮上忙。用问题蹂躏我吧
We heard you read the letter from Howard's father. I did. 我们听说你读了霍华德他爸写的信。我读了
What did it say? Yeah...I can't tell you that. 信里写了什么?这个我可不能告诉你们
Sheldon, that's not a real thing. 谢尔顿, 世上才没有那种规定呢
Well, neither is the rule that you have to hold your girlfriend's hand at the movies. You know. 那世上也没有规定说看电影时必须紧握你女友的手呀
That doesn't stop you from pawing at me like you're a bear and I'm a trash can full of sweets. 你还不是照样对我上下其手就像你是大狗熊, 我是蜜罐子一样
Why do you even care? Just tell us what it says. 你管什么多干嘛?把信的内容告诉我们就是了。
Control over the information contained in that letter belongs to Howard. 那封信的内容的所有权是属于霍华德的
By happenstance, I came to know it. 我是偶尔不小心读到的
That doesn't give me the right to
disseminate14 it freely. 这并不代表我可以到处散布它
Come on. Look, the letter was found in Bernadette's closet. 拜托, 那封信是在伯纳黛特的衣橱找到的
Doesn't that count for something? 这好歹也意味点什么吧
Are you pointing out that California is a community property state,and since Howard and Bernadette are married, 你是想说加州政府是认同联合财产的既然霍华德和伯纳黛特已经结婚了
the intellectual property contained in that letter is
jointly15 owned by the two
spouses16? 那么那封信所含有的知识产权理应由夫妇俩人共享吗
Yeah, obviously. Well played. 对,就是这个意思。你厉害
Sometimes I don't give you enough credit, Penny. 有时候我真是小看你了, 佩妮
Dude, you made the right choice oming to me for help with this party. 老兄, 你来找我商量开派对的事真是找对人了
分享到: