生活大爆炸 第六季:第24集:星际迷航(下)
时间:2019-02-21 01:39:18
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Now that it's out there...are you my girlfriend? 既然这话题已经提出来了你是我的女朋友吗
By the way, if you say no,I'll never be happy again. 顺便说一下, 如果你说"不是"那我会伤心郁闷一辈子哦
Not to put you on the spot. 我可不是逼你哦
I think I have to go to the bathroom. 我想去个厕所
We might as well go ahead and eat. 我们可以先开始吃了
She's not coming back anytime soon.This is ridiculous. 她短时间内不会回来了。真是可笑
We're shopping for a party. 我们为派对购物
This store doesn't even have a party section. 可这商店都没有"派对专区"
Yeah, it does, and here we are. 有的有的, 就在这儿
You know, I have to say, Penny,I don't understand why you of all people are encouraging Leonard to do this. 佩妮, 我不得不说我真不明白你怎么会鼓励莱纳德去那个项目
Well, I'm his girlfriend; of course I'm gonna support him. 我是他的女朋友, 当然要支持他啦
Yeah, well, you're his girlfriend for now. 你只是他现在的女朋友而已嘛
You know, maybe you're not aware of this,but there is a rich tradition of men at sea
finding1 comfort in each other's arms and britches. 你可能还不了解形势但根据悠久的传统出海人很能在他人的双臂双腿间找寻安慰
Honey, this is a big deal for Leonard, okay? 亲爱的, 这对莱纳德很重要
He gets to work with Stephen
Hawking2. 他将会与史蒂芬?霍金共事
Who, by the way, will not be on the boat. I checked it out. 另外, 霍金不会上船。我查清了
It's not that big of an opportunity. 这机会也不算千载难逢
And even if Hawking's theories are correct,all they prove is where the universe came from,why everything exists and what its
ultimate3 end will be. 就算霍金的理论是正确的那他证明也无非是宇宙是从哪来的万物存在的原因及宇宙的尽头
I mean, me? I'm interested in the big questions. 而我?我感兴趣的是更宏观的问题
Oh, my God, Sheldon the genius is
jealous4 of Leonard. 上帝啊, 天才谢尔顿竟然嫉妒莱纳德
I'm not jealous.I'm just very unhappy that good things are happening for him and not happening for me. 我才没嫉妒。我只是不开心好事情发生在他身上却没我的份
Look, sweetie, this is a natural thing to feel, okay? 亲爱的, 有这种感觉很正常
But just because good things are happening to Leonard doesn't take anything away from you. 但莱纳德身上有好事发生不代表你会损失什么啊
You know what? Let me tell you a little story. 我给你讲个故事吧
Once there was a girl who worked at the Cheesecake Factory, and she wasn't very good at her job. 从前有个在起司工厂工作的女孩她对自己的工作不怎么擅长
It was you. It wasn't me. 是你, 不是我
But she was also an actress,and we were both up for the same part in a toothpaste commercial. 但她同样也是个演员我们都是某支牙膏广告的候选人
She got it. Look, I was so jealous. 她拿到了, 我特别嫉妒
But instead of
ripping5 out her
fake6 blonde hair... 但我没有扯掉她那一头假冒的金发
You
ripped7 out your own fake blonde hair. 你扯掉了自己那一头假冒的金发
I..looked her in the eye,smiled and said, "I'm happy for you.". 我看着她的眼睛笑着说, "我真为你高兴"
Because that's what friends do. 因为朋友就该这样
They lie so they don't look
petty8. Yeah. 为了不显得小气而说谎, 对
How? Like this.I am so happy for you. 要怎么做, 像这样。我太为你开心了
No wonder you didn't get that toothpaste commercial. 怪不得牙膏广告没选上你
I want to apologize for Amy last night. 我想为艾米昨晚的表现道歉
She was completely out of line. 她太过分了
Are you... are you not speaking to me or did the screen freeze again? 是你没说话还是画面又卡住了
Amy wasn't the problem.Okay. I know.It was me.II pushed too hard. I'm sorry. Thank you. 根本不关艾米的事。好吧, 我知道。是我不好。我把你逼得太紧了, 对不起。谢谢理解
You know, II've been thinking that...maybe meeting somebody oneonone is too intense,so... 我在想也许一对一地见他们太让人紧张了所以
Friday night, my friends are having a party. A party? A little one! 我的朋友们周五会举办个派对。派对, 小型的
It'sit's a farewell for Leonard,so all the attention will be on him. 是为了给莱纳德饯行所以大家只会关注他
If you wear something brown and sit on the couch,they won't even know you're there. 如果你穿棕色的衣服, 往沙发上一坐他们压根就不会发现你的存在
I'm not sure. Oh, please? Raj.Come on. Don't make me beg. 我不确定。拜托了, 拉杰。拜托啦, 真要让我求你啊
And I'm from India, so I know how to do it.Okay.Y... Thank you! 我来自印度, 我可懂怎么求人了。好吧。谢谢
ThThis means a lot to me. 这对我意义重大
My friends are like my family. 我的朋友就像家人一样
Unless you don't like them;in which case, they're dead to me. 除非你不喜欢他们那样的话, 他们对我毫无意义
So, have you ever spent a long time on a boat before? 你以前在船上长时间待过吗
Yeah. Are you referring to the time we got stuck on the Small World ride at Disneyland? Yeah. 待过, 你说的是那次我们在迪士尼玩小小世界的时候船卡住不动吗?是的
I'm proud of you, Leonard. 你真让我自豪, 莱纳德
Working out on the North Sea for months that's really something. I know. 在北海工作几个月这可真了不起, 我知道
As far as science goes, this is the adventure of a lifetime. 不管科学研究得如何这可是百年不遇的经历啊
Maybe your lifetime. I went to space. 对你可能是的。反正我是去过太空了。
It's not a competition.You're right, you're right. 这可没什么可比的。你说得对
I'm really proud of you, and...I'm gonna miss you when you're gone. 我真为你感到骄傲你去了以后我会想你的
And space beats water.Rajesh, I thought Lucy was coming. 另外太空可比大海牛。拉杰什, 我以为露西会来呢
She is. She's just running a little late. 她要来的, 只不过稍微迟到了点
You know how it is girls always
fussing9 about their hair, their
makeup10. 你知道的, 女孩子出门总要花时间弄头发啊, 化妆啊啥的
She'll be here. Just give it a rest, okay? 她会来的。别老问了, 好吗
Um, can I have your attention, everyone? 大家请注意
That's, uh, Bflat, for those who don't have perfect pitch. 给没有绝对音感的人, 这是降B调
I would like to
propose11 a toast to my best friend, Dr. Leonard Hofstadter. 我想给我最好的朋友莱纳德?霍夫斯塔德敬一杯酒
He has been presented with a wonderful opportunity,and I couldn't be happier for him. Thank you, Sheldon. 他现在得到了一个弥足珍贵的机会我非常为他高兴。谢谢, 谢尔顿
That must've been very hard for you to say.Well, I mean it. 你能说出这话真不容易。我是真心的
I'm really happy for you. 我真的很为你高兴
And that's how you get a toothpaste commercial. Cheers.Cheers. 你得这样才能拿下那牙膏广告, 干杯。干杯
It was really nice of you to try to be happy for Leonard.Thank you. 你能为莱纳德高兴, 真是不错。谢谢
It must've killed you when I went to space. Oh, no.
Buddy12, you okay? Oh, man. 我上太空时, 你肯定是眼红到不行吧。不好。兄弟, 没事吧?老天
What's going on? Uh, go ahead. Read it. "Raj, I can't come to the party. 出什么事了?念出来吧。"拉杰, 我不能来参加派对
This is all just too much for me. 这对我来说, 难以承受
I don't think we should see each other anymore.Sorry. Lucy." 我觉得我们还是不要再见面了。对不起, 露西"
Excuse me. Raj, I'm so sorry. Me, too. 失陪下。拉杰, 太遗憾了。别太难过
It did not kill me when you went to space. 你上太空时, 我才没有眼红呢
Monkeys went to space.Well, here we are.Yep. 猴子都上过太空。到机场了。是的
I'm really gonna miss you. I'm gonna miss you, too. 我会非常想你的。我也会想你的
Penny, we're in the red zone. 佩妮, 我们在红线区
The white zone is for loading and
unloading13. 白线区才是上下车区
We're breaking the law. 我们现在犯法了
Okay, there's no space in the white zone, so... Anyway,we can Email, and II think the phone connections are pretty good. 白线区没地方了, 总之我们可以发电邮, 那里的手机信号应该也不错
All right, you have to get out of the car right now. 好了, 你赶紧下车吧
I'm not going to
jail14 for you. 我不会为了你去坐牢的
Would you just relax? 你放轻松行吗
Oh, I see a space in the white zone. 白线区空出来一个位置
Quick, circle the airport. 快, 绕机场一圈冲上去
Did you bring enough inhalers? Yeah. 呼吸器带的够吗?够
And, uh, extra Dramamine? 额外的晕船药呢
You remember what happened on It's a Small World. 你还记得那次小小世界的事故吧
I'm covered. Okay. 带了, 好的
Oh, dear
Lord15, a police officer's glancing in our direction. 老天爷, 一个警察冲我们这个方向扫了一眼
We've been made. 我们死定了
Calm down. I'm getting out. 冷静下, 我下车了
I have something I want to give you. Oh, Leonard. 我要送你件礼物。莱纳德
It's just a heartshaped locket with a picture of Leonard's face in it. He got it at the mall on
clearance16. 只是一个心形的相盒吊坠项链里面有莱纳德的照片, 他在商场清仓时买的
Now move, move, move! I love you.I love you, too. Don't worry, Officer. They just love each other. 快下车吧!我爱你。我也爱你。别担心, 警官。他们只是彼此相爱
We're not
smuggling17 drugs.Raj, it's Penny. Are you in there? Hang on. 我们没有贩毒。拉杰, 我是佩妮。你在家吗?稍等
Hey. I'm just coming back from the airport. 我刚从机场回来
I wanted to see how you're doing. 过来看看你怎么样了
That'sthat's very nice of you. 你真好
Uh, come, come. Come on in.Can't stay long. 进来吧。我不能待太久
I left Sheldon in the car with the window cracked open. 我把谢尔顿留在车上了, 虽然车窗有开一条缝
He's gonna go through that activity book in, like, 30 seconds, so... 那本儿童活动书他应该只用30秒就能看完
Are you okay?No. I'm so sorry. No. It's my fault. 你还好吗?不好。我真替你难过。不,这是我的错
You know, I finally found someone who was right for me,and II drove her away. 我终于找到了适合我的人我却把她吓跑了
Oh, Raj. Penny, I...I miss her already.I know how you feel. 拉杰。佩妮, 我...我已经开始想她了。我明白你的感受
I miss Leonard, too.What's... what is wrong with me? 我也开始想莱纳德了。我到底有什么问题啊
Whywhy can't I ever have love? You will. No, I... I won't. 为什么我就是不能拥有爱情呢?你会的。不, 我不会的
I'mI'm unlovable.That's just the booze talking. No, it's not. 没人会爱我。你是酒喝多了才会这么说。不是的
I haven't had a drink since last night. You're talking to me. I am. 昨晚后我就没喝酒了。你在和我说话, 是的
And now I'm crying for a whole different reason! 现在我为了完全不同的原因痛哭流涕了
Me, too! So II guess what I'm saying is. 我也是!我想我要说的就是
I get where Lucy's coming from. 我理解露西的出发点
That's great. Do you want some wine?Uh, no, water's fine. 很好, 要来杯红酒吗?不用, 喝水就行了
Anyhow, II've been thinking about it a lot,andand I totally see why Lucy did what she did. 总之, 我想了很多我完全理解露西为什么这样做
I pushed too hard. 我给的压力太大了
But you know what? If I back off and give her enough space,maybe there's still a future for us. 如果我稍稍放手, 给她足够的空间也许我们之间还有未来可言
Yeah, the funny thing about life is that,you know, sometimes... 人生好笑的地方就在于有时候...
Does he ever shut up? 他还会闭嘴吗
And then, it turns good again,that means it better than if never been bad for a while,and now, things are going..in fact, are very very bad.. 然后, 事情又出现转机这比一帆风顺的感觉又会好些现在, 情况就是非常非常的糟糕
But at least my heart is starting to
heal18.Slowly but surely. And how I cried. 但至少我的心开始愈合了。一步步地慢慢愈合。开始我那叫哭得一个惨啊
It was like a little, uh, thunderstorm on my face. 我的脸上就好像来了场暴风雨
But I'm a man, okay? 但我好歹算个男人
So I need to pull myself together, pick up a pen and get it all out in my
journal19. 我需要收拾心情, 拿起笔把一切心情都写在日记上
I mean, it's not all bad, right? 而且并不全是坏事, 对吗
Having my heart broken has allowed me to finally speak in front of you...so, you know, it was a silver
lining20. 我心碎的结果就是令我终于能在你们面前滔滔不绝瞧, 我终于找到了乌云背后的幸福线
分享到: