在线英语听力室

《摩登家庭》第1季第15集 第14期:傻瓜青年

时间:2019-03-26 02:07:26

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 And this is what's wrong with the world today. 这就是当今世界的不公平

The big guy1... 大块头
thinks that he can roll2 right over the little guy... 自以为能凌驾于小家伙之上
until3 the little guy says, "Enough." 直到小家伙说"够了"
And that's what this little guy's doing- 而那正是这位小家伙要做的
right here, right now. 就在此时  此刻
Can we stop calling me "Little guy"? I'm in the 40th percentile. 能别再叫我"小家伙"了吗  我还不算矮的呢
Shh. I got4 this. 嘘  看我的吧
Ted5 Durkas clearly6 did7 not write that poem8. 泰德·德卡斯  显然没有写那首诗
I know it. He knows it. 我清楚  他心里也清楚
Deep9 down in your heart10, Fiona- 你好好问问自己  菲奥娜
You know it too. 你一定也清楚
Shame11! 可耻啊
Fine! Whatever12. I stole14 his stupid15 poem. 好吧  随便了  我是偷了他的傻逼诗
- You did? - I told you. -你偷的  -我就说嘛
There you go. 认罪吧
I only did it because I had16 the feelings17, 我这么做  是因为我有此深情
I just didn't know how to show 'em. 我只是不知道如何向你表达
Really? That's the sweetest thing anyone's ever13 done for me. 真的吗  从来没人对我做如此甜蜜的事
You've gotta be kidding me. 开什么玩笑啊
- Let's get out of here. This chick's crazy18. - Seriously. -走吧  这妞儿是个二逼青年  -绝对的
I've never seen19 you like that. 我从没见过你如此霸气啊
You have no idea how good that felt. 你无法想象那种感觉有多爽
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=470189&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='470189' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。