在线英语听力室

《摩登家庭》第1季第20集 第7期:足球受害者

时间:2019-03-28 00:27:17

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 Jay, I actually coached basketball. 杰  我之前教过篮球  

I think I can get these guys- 我觉得我能让小家伙们
Relax. You've already got the assistant job. 别急  让你当助理
Now you think you can round us up some waters? 现在去给我们带几瓶水好吗
- Yeah.  - Go ahead. -好  -去吧
Gentlemen, this is what I need. 伙计们  你们要这样
I want you to hit 'em, and I want you to hit 'em hard. 我要你们把他们打败  打得落花流水
Father-in-laws are tough, 跟岳父相处真不易
because you can't let 'em push you around... 因为既不能让他对你呼来喝去
and you also have to show them respect. 同时又要对他表示尊重
It's like walking a tightrope1. 就像是在走钢丝
Which, by the way, I can do, because I went to trapeze school. 顺便提一下  我能走  因为我练过
Did Jay? I doubt it. 杰呢  我深表怀疑
All right, when you back into- 好的  当你进入
Honey, I'm gonna take off. 亲爱的  我要走了
- I'm gonna buy Alex some clothes.  - Okeydoke. -我去给艾丽克斯买几件衣服  -好的
How come you're not coaching? 怎么不是你在指导
'Cause your dad coached football. 因为你爸教过橄榄球
I'm sorry. 对不起
And I am going to make it up to you tonight. 我今晚会补偿你的
- And I'll be thinking of your dad while you do.  - Mmm. -而我会在脑子里想着你爸  -嗯
Disturbing. 没心思了
- Hey, Phil.  - Hey. -菲尔  -来了
How's it going? 怎么样
Ay. Great. Your dad coached football. 好着呢  你爸教过橄榄球
Ah. A fellow victim2. 又一个受害同胞
Thank you again for taking care of Lily. I know it's last-minute. 谢谢你帮我们带莉莉  我知道有点急
Ay. Don't be silly. 别见外了
We'll probably just stick around for a few minutes. 我们或许该待一会儿
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=470413&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='470413' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。