在线英语听力室

摩登家庭第六季 第164期:阿锈和爱爱船的故事

时间:2019-04-08 01:26:45

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 You spent the whole weekend rehashing stories about itchy, rusty1, and loveboat. 你整个周末都在重温阿痒、 阿锈还有爱爱船的故事。

How is that fun for me? ! 我怎么可能会觉得这些东西有趣?!
They were always getting into stuff! 这些梗都超好笑好吗!
I came back here for some compassion2, and all you did was lie to me and blow me off so you could keep having your fun while I suffer up there in first class! 我过来想找点安慰,你却对我撒谎,把我撇在一边跑回来接着享乐,我却只能坐在头等舱煎熬!
Oh, my heart goes out to you. 我好同情你。
Oh, stick it, Kreskin. 去你的吧,克雷斯金(算命大师)。
I'm sitting next to a cheese-eating racist3. 老娘旁边坐着个吃奶酪的种族歧视者。
I'm sorry about your card. 对不起,你的牌被撕了。
Don't be. 不用。
Son of a...All right. 我的...到了。
I'll be back -- pick you up at 6:00. 我六点回来接你。
Now, remember, what did I teach you? 还记得我怎么教你的吗?
Violence solves everything, and don't wind my fist up like Popeye. 暴力能解决一切,还有别像大力水手似的挥拳。
It's not violence. It's self-defense. 不是暴力,是自卫。
You cannot let this kid keep pushing you around. 你不能任他欺负你。
Now, you walk in there like a badass, and you make the best damn lasagna anybody's ever seen. 给我拿出一副恶棍样,走进去做出人所未见的美味千层面。
I appreciate the speech, jay, but I'll handle things my way. 谢谢您的长篇大论,杰,但我会按照我的方式来处理这事。
Kid, one more thing. 孩子,还有一件事。
Don't forget the garlic bread. 别忘了大蒜面包。
Because without that...i- - I get it. 要是没了它... -我懂。
Hey, Delgado. 等等,迪尔加多。
Manny, I'm talking to you. 曼尼,我跟你说话呢。
You want a piece of this? 想要一块这个吗(想打架吗)?
Ow! What was that for? 你这是干嘛?
Looks like I gave you a piece of this. 看来是你被我打了。
What the hell? 你有病啊?
I was just offering you some apple crumble4! 我刚问你要不要烤苹果奶酥啊!
What? You were not. 什么?才不是呢。
Yes, I was! I felt bad about teasing you. 我说真的!上次的事我很内疚。
My therapist said I was acting5 out because of my parents' divorce, so I was trying to be nice. 我的心理医生说我行为失常是因为父母离婚,所以我想跟你和解。
I'm so sorry. I didn't know! 对不起,我不知道!
Good shot, kid! 打得好!
That'll teach you who to pick on, you punk -- 现在知道别招惹谁了吧,小赤佬...
Not my boy! 离他远点!
He learned how to punch from the best. 他的拳法可是跟高手学的。
His parents are getting divorced, and he made me that dessert as an apology. 他父母要离婚了,他做了那些甜点来道歉。
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=471217&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='471217' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。