在线英语听力室

摩登家庭第六季 第203期:我今天的行为很不光彩

时间:2019-04-09 00:51:02

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 For your own good. 那是为了你好。

Learning to fend1 for yourself is an important part of becoming a man. 学会保护自己是成为一个男人的重要一步。
Before you claim that all my professional success stems from your very, very brave decision to stay at home on the couch watching "The Bionic Woman," I am going to go get Lily. 在你说我所有的职业成功都得益于你当年狠心地决定留在家里沙发上看《无敌女金刚》之前,我要去接莉莉了。
So that she knows she can always count on me. 这样她才知道她可以一直依靠我。
It's fine. 就这样吧。
If that's your idea of a dramatic exit, it's no wonder Todd Jansen got that part. 如果你觉得戏剧性退场是这样,怪不得托德·詹森拿到了那个角色。
So, the doctor will see you in a few minutes. 一会儿医生就帮你看了。
Nice someone can see. 还好有人能看得见。
Glad to know your good eye can still roll. 你没事的那只眼睛还能瞪人,不错。
So, still angry, huh? 你还在生气啊?
Gee2, why would I be angry? 天呐,我怎么会生气呢?
Because you insulted me, maimed me, and belittled3 my achievements in the banjonic and trampolinic arts? 你不过是侮辱了我,把我搞残废,贬低了我在班卓琴和跳床上取得的成就。
I know. I'm sorry. 我知道,抱歉。
I'm not proud of my behavior today. 我今天的行为很不光彩。
Probably started with the 5K I ran yesterday. 可能是因为昨天跑了五公里吧。
10K. 十公里。
For everyone else. 其他人跑了十公里。
It was the first time in 15 years I couldn't finish. 这是15年来第一次我没跑完。
Then, today, it's everything I can do, you can do better. 今天我能做的事,你做得都比我好。
No, I can't. 我不能。
Yes, you can. 你当然能。
It's okay. It's not your fault. 没关系,又不是你的错。
Every dad goes through it -- The day he starts seeing his son as a man and not a boy. 每个老爸都会经历这一天...看着儿子蜕变成男子汉的一天。
It's a shock. 这很令人震惊。
Like when we first got high-def TV and I realized Ed Bradley had an earring4. 就像刚买了高清电视那会儿,发现电视上埃德·布拉德利戴着耳环。
I'm not as much of a man as you think, dad. 我没有你想得那么威武雄壮。
Oh, really? 真的吗?
How come an hour ago, I had a 16-year-old girl's bra in my hand? 那为什么一个小时前,我手里有个16岁女孩的胸罩?
Can we talk somewhere more private? 能去个私密点的地方谈吗?
The bra belongs to me. 那胸罩是我的。
Oh...kay. 好吧。
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=471303&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='471303' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。