Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=472898&mid=3
Error infos: Error writing file '/tmp/MYtvbgjk' (Errcode: 28)
Error sql: select `id`,`title` from `new_archives` where `arcrank`>-1 and `id`>'472898' and `typeid`='5624' order by `id` asc limit 1

《复仇》第7集 第22期:没有撒谎的老公_在线英语听力室
在线英语听力室

《复仇》第7集 第22期:没有撒谎的老公

时间:2019-04-26 01:57:34

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 Could anyone really know Gordon Murphy? 难道有谁认识真正的戈登吗

Cut to the chase, Mason. 切入正题  梅森
Show her the pocket watch. 把怀表给她看
This came into my possession from a police friend. 这是一个警方的朋友给我的
However misunderstood he was, 无论他有多难以捉摸
clearly you and Gordon shared a deep connection. 显然你和他关系匪浅
If you intend to honor his memory, 要是你还惦记着他
you must go as far away from here 你必须离开这里  越远越好
And these... people as possible. 也最好远离这里的人
That is what he wanted for you, is it not? 这也是他所希望的  对吗
Yes. 是的
Then you must go, Kara. 所以你必须离开  卡拉
But before you do, there is one more thing 在你离开之前  还有一些关于你前夫的事
that you need to know about your first love. 你需要知道
David Clarke didn't lie to you. 大卫·克拉克没对你撒谎
He was a victim as well. 他也是受害者
Mason, what the hell are you doing? 梅森  你在搞什么鬼
Penance1. Isn't this what you wanted? 忏悔  那不是你要的吗
What? I don't-- I don't understand. 什么  我不明白
20 years ago, a book I wrote about your first husband 20年前  我写了一本关于你前夫的书
depicted2 him as a calculating villain3 陷害他是一个深谋远虑的罪犯
when in fact, he was an innocent man... 但事实上  他是无辜的
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=472898&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='472898' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。