在线英语听力室

《复仇》第8集 第8期:母女演戏

时间:2019-04-28 01:05:20

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 Nice touch, mother. 摆的很好  妈妈

So this reunion, 所以这次重聚
It's just a charade1 不过是场戏
So that you can ensnare Mr. Greevy, isn't it? 好让你钓上格利维先生  不是吗
Ben loves me,Victoria. 本爱我  维多利亚
When he insisted on meeting the family, 当他坚持要见家人的时候
My heart couldn't deny him. 我的心无法拒绝他
So he can confirm its existence. 这样他能证实真的有这么个家
I think you'll find my Ben is a man of class and means, 我想你会发现  我的本是个有钱有势的男人
much like Conrad. 就像康拉德
And I hope that your heart, as mine, 我希望你的心和我一样
cannot deny him either. 也无法拒绝他
When have I ever denied you anything? 我什么时候拒绝过你  任何事情
That's Ben. 本来了
Do not disappoint me. 别让我失望
You sure are a pretty little thing, Vicky. 你真是个漂亮小宝贝啊  维姬
A little glimpse2 of what your mama must have looked like 能看到你妈妈在你现在这么大的时候
when she was around your age. 该是什么样子
What are you now, 20, 25? 你多大了  二十岁  还是二十五
15. 十五
Victoria. 维多利亚
Would you pour the coffee, please? 去倒咖啡  好吗
Thomas and I will take it in the living room. 托马斯和我要在客厅里喝
Yes, ma'am. 是的  夫人
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=472999&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='472999' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。