在线英语听力室

《复仇》第11集 第23期:无罪

时间:2019-04-29 05:04:27

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 You're asking me to seriously question 你是让我仅凭一个疑犯和他妻子的一面之词

the integrity of a police investigation1 去严肃质疑
based on the word of the accused and the mother of his child? 警察调查的正确性吗
Daddy,you of all people should understand. 爸  你应该是最了解的
You've been framed just like Jack2. 你曾像杰克一样被诬陷
Uh,the difference being, 不同的地方在于
I was 100% certain of my innocence3. 我100%确定我是无罪的
Now if Declan would like a safe harbor 如果德克兰需要一个栖身之地
until this storm passes, 等到这次事件平息
He's more than welcome to stay here. 我十分欢迎他住在这里
But as for your baby daddy, Ms. Clarke, 但对于你孩子的爸爸  克拉克女士
I hope you can respect 我希望你能尊重
that I have to act more prudently4 with regard 对于我的名声带来的影响力
to the influence my name affords me. 我得更谨慎的对待
Your wife publicly welcomed me into your family. 你妻子公开地宣布我是这个家庭的一份子
I nearly died in this house and I didn't ask for anything. 我差点死在这座房子里  而我什么都没要
Oh, no, you did attempt to extort5 a rather large chunk6 of money 不  你明明试图拿你父亲的日记
in exchange for your father's diary. 向我们敲诈一大笔钱
Did you not? 不是吗
Let me be frank here. 我实话告诉你
I don't like that your return has drawn7 Charlotte 我不喜欢你的出现
into an orbit of drugs,crime,and the threat of violence. 把夏洛特牵扯进毒品犯罪和暴力事件
So I would appreciate it if, going forward, 所以  如果你能离我们远点
you would keep your distance from us. 我会很感激的
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=473194&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='473194' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。