在线英语听力室

《复仇》第12集 第1期:贤内助

时间:2019-04-30 02:10:20

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 I have to assume 我必须认为

that you're reading that rag at that decibel1 你看报纸弄出那么大响声
for my benefit. 是为了我好
What in this house isn't for your benefit, dear? 这里的一切哪样不是为了你好  亲爱的
Though I did catch wind of some news 不过我确实听说一些风声
that I'm sure will interest you. 我肯定会让你感兴趣
Jason Prosser is vying2 for Stonehaven United. 杰森·普罗塞正在竞夺斯通黑文联合公司
Now that's a lead from the initiative 这是从你以前一手掌控的联盟里
you were once in sole possession of. 传出来的消息
Well, what are you implying, Conrad? 你在暗示什么  康拉德
That you're trying to subvert3 the deal 你是想破坏交易
to prove Daniel's incompetency4 to Helen. 来向海伦证明丹尼尔的无能
Don't get me wrong. I approve of the plan. 别误会  我同意你的计划
Just not with your visibility. 但是你做得太明显了
I've had my communications director 我已经让我的通讯主管
assemble a Montauk dossier. 收集了一份蒙托克的档案
As I go forward with my plans to clean up the docks, 当我继续执行清理码头的计划时
I expect you by my side 我希望你支持我
as the wife you've recommitted to be. 继续扮演贤内助的角色
So you're still using Amanda Clarke's hardships 这么说你还在利用阿曼达·克拉克的苦难
to feed your delusions5 来满足你的妄想
of one day occupying the governor's mansion6? 有一天能占有州长的公寓
Morning, all. 你们早上好
Darling, happy birthday. 亲爱的  生日快乐
Thanks, daddy. 谢谢  老爸
Just don't spend it all in ten places. 这笔钱别乱花了
Sweetheart. Oh. 亲爱的
Is it possible that I have a 24 and 18-year-old? 我是真的有24岁和18岁的孩子吗
Where does time go? 时光飞逝啊
And where is Daniel? 丹尼尔呢
Oh, believe it or not, he's already in the office. 信不信由你  他已经在办公室了
So driven that apparently7 如此上进
he forgot his little sister's big day. 显然忘了今天小妹妹过生日
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=473407&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='473407' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。