在线英语听力室

《复仇》第13集 第10期:慷慨馈赠

时间:2019-05-05 01:34:48

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 As we speak, the bank is reassessing 银行此时正在重新评估

your financial viability1 as a mortgage holder2, 你的还贷能力
and I think we both know that you fail to meet 我们都心知肚明
even the most lenient3 threshold for continued approval. 即使条件再宽松  你也达不到标准
Now this assessment4 is going to trigger an assumption clause, 紧跟这项评估会产生一项承担条款
allowing me to absorb your debt and own the bar outright5. 让我负担你的债务  并获得酒吧所有权
Let me educate you about a few things. 我来给你分析
You either accept my very generous offer... 你要是不接受我的慷慨馈赠
or I will fight you every step of the way. 就别指望能顺顺当当
I will drag you through court. 我会告你
I will get every quaint6 blue-collar buddy7 of mine 还会集结滨水区所有工人
to block every bulldozer you throw at that waterfront. 堵住每一台推土机的去路
And I swear to God... 我对天发誓
I will make you wish you never heard the word "Montauk". 一定让你后悔知道蒙托克的存在
As I suspected, you are a man of principle. 如我所料  你很有原则
And I look forward to demonstrating 我期待着让你看看
what a man of means is truly capable of. 什么叫有钱能使鬼推磨
Good-bye, Jack8. 再见  杰克
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=474053&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='474053' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。