Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=474448&mid=3
Error infos: Error writing file '/tmp/MYNziLUW' (Errcode: 28)
Error sql: select `id`,`title` from `new_archives` where `arcrank`>-1 and `id`<'474448' and `typeid`='5624' order by `id` desc limit 1

《复仇》第17集 第2期:痴恋_在线英语听力室
在线英语听力室

《复仇》第17集 第2期:痴恋

时间:2019-05-10 02:32:21

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 Daniel, it's Emily. 丹尼尔  我是艾米莉

Mr. Taylor, nice to hear your voice. 泰勒先生  很高兴您来电
Is there a time when we could safely speak? 有时间能让咱俩安全地谈话吗
Sure. How about in person? 当然  当面谈如何
Um, can you have lunch tomorrow, say... 1:00? 明天午餐一起吃吧  一点钟如何
That's perfect. 没问题
Terrific1. I'll text you the details. 好极了  我短信你细节
Okay. 好的
Grace2? 格蕾丝
1:00 for 2 tomorrow at Cafe Arnaud. 明天一点在阿尔诺餐厅订两人的桌
Make it under Taylor. 预订人为泰勒先生
Well, Grayson will get you a better table. 如果以格雷森名义定  座位会更好
After I got into it with that guy the other day, 自从我和那家伙发生过纠纷后
the paparazzi's been gunning for me. 狗仔就从不放过我
Can't be too careful. 小心没大错
Do you have a number for Mr. Taylor 你有泰勒先生的号码吗
so I can let him know? 我可以提前告知他一声
I'll handle it. Thanks, Grace. 我来就行了  多谢  格蕾丝
Daniel is far too trusting of the women with whom he involves himself. 丹尼尔太盲目相信那个和他有旧的女人了
I don't need to tell you 你也知道
how much of a problem it would pose3 如果丹尼尔向艾米莉·索恩倾吐苦水
if Daniel were to unburden himself of recent events onto Emily Thorne. 会造成多大的麻烦
Conrad, for once, I hate to say that I agree with you, 康拉德  这次我必须承认我同意你说的
but it's exactly that misguided affection4 但也正是利用这场痴恋
that we can use to keep Daniel quiet. 我们让丹尼尔保持了沉默
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=474448&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='474448' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。