Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=474663&mid=3
Error infos: Error writing file '/tmp/MYL8Swjv' (Errcode: 28)
Error sql: select `id`,`title` from `new_archives` where `arcrank`>-1 and `id`<'474663' and `typeid`='5624' order by `id` desc limit 1

《复仇》第18集 第12期:另一个儿子_在线英语听力室
在线英语听力室

《复仇》第18集 第12期:另一个儿子

时间:2019-05-13 03:02:49

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 I can't believe that you dragged David Clarke 我简直不敢相信在选举前的一周

into the conversation one week before the election. 你竟然在这种场合提到了大卫·克拉克
Well, I was double tapped with a rogue1 question. 我当时被那刁难的问题弄得进退两难
I gave the only answer I knew would stop their next salvo. 那么回答才能阻止他们的下一波进攻
"Their"? 他们的
I thought you believed that Kenny Ryan 我还以为你觉得是肯尼·瑞安
was behind the stunt2. 在背后耍的这些手段
Yeah, I did. 我本来是这么觉得
Until I found this. 但我后来发现了这个
Ashley mentioned that you'd received 阿什莉说你今天早晨
a disquieting3 correspondence this morning, 收到了一封让你有些焦虑的信
And I'm assuming that this was accompanied 我猜想应该是跟那束
by the bouquet4 of black roses 黑色玫瑰花一起寄来的吧
I found in the garbage downstairs. 我在楼下的垃圾桶里找到的
"From your loving son." 爱你的儿子敬上
Well, we can be certain that that's not Daniel. 这个儿子肯定不是丹尼尔
And here I thought I knew all the skeletons 我还以为你人脉圈里的人
in your closet by name. 我都认识呢
It's nothing, Conrad. 没什么  康拉德
Three words that never quell5 doubt. 这三个字没法消除我的疑虑
Victoria, we are this close 维多利亚  我们就差这么一点
from actually having a shot at winning, 就可以赢了
So I'm asking you... 所以你要回答我
Please. 拜托
I was pregnant once. 我那时怀孕了
My mother's boyfriend-- he... 我妈的男朋友  他
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=474663&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='474663' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。