Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=475090&mid=3
Error infos: Error writing file '/tmp/MYR5bQvy' (Errcode: 28)
Error sql: select `id`,`title` from `new_archives` where `arcrank`>-1 and `id`<'475090' and `typeid`='5624' order by `id` desc limit 1

《复仇》第20集第10期:敌对的人_在线英语听力室
在线英语听力室

《复仇》第20集第10期:敌对的人

时间:2019-05-15 02:49:47

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 I hope you know 我希望你知道

I appreciate what you've done for my family, 我很感激你为我家人所做的一切
with the foundation, taking us under your wing. 成立基金会  并且保护我们
Which is why I... 所以
I think you should see this. 我想应该给你看看这个
It's Conrad with Governor Stoddard's wife. 是康拉德和斯托达德州长的妻子
And it certainly didn't look like 能肯定的是
the first time he'd met with her. 这不是他第一次见她
Why are you showing me this? 你为什么给我看这个
Why not just approach my husband? 为什么不直接找我丈夫
I'm just trying to protect the campaign, 我只是想保护竞选
and no one has a better chance of getting through to Conrad than you. 没有人比你更有机会接近康拉德了
That photo has the power to derail him. 这照片能搞垮他
I don't mean to imply anything, but-- 我没有暗示什么  不过...
Don't worry, Jack1. 别担心  杰克
My husband does a fine job of implicating2 himself. 我丈夫很擅长让自己卷入其中
I'll handle this. 我会处理的
All right. 好的
They say politics makes for strange bedfellows. 俗话说政治没有永远的敌人
And folks tend to jump to conclusions 当人们看到两个应该敌对的人
when they see two people who are supposed to be enemies 却能友好相处时
acting3 like friends. 总是妄下结论
The opposite of you and Emily Thorne. 你和艾米莉·索恩却不是
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=475090&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='475090' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。