一盏离愁孤单伫立在窗口
A touch of homesick loneliness comes over me as I stand by the window.
我在门后假装你人还没走
I find myself behind the door indulging in fanciful thought that you are still here.
旧地如重游月圆更寂寞
The full-moon suggesting reunion leaves me more loneliness as I revisit the resort.
夜半清醒的烛火不忍苛责我
The sober candlelight enlightens my
somber1 mood.
一壶漂泊浪迹天涯难入喉
Not can I
gulp2 the drink as I have to drift everywhere.
你走之后酒暖回忆思念瘦
How can the hot drink warm my lovesick coolness after separation.
水向东流时间怎么偷
How can I stop time’s flowing as it runs its course.
花开就一次成熟我却错过
I have missed the flower-blooming season.
谁在用琵琶弹奏一曲东风破
Who is playing a melody by
lute3?
岁月在墙上剥落看见小时候
The
touching4 melody brings me to our unforgettable scenes gone with going time,
犹记得那年我们都还很年幼
Elapsing years leaving traces on the wall.
而如今琴声幽幽我的等候你没听过
Gentle as the musical
tune5 is my affection that you never know.
谁在用琵琶弹奏一曲东风破
The melody
tugs6 at my heartstrings and makes them vibrate with feelings defy description.
枫叶将故事染色结局我看透
I see through the colorful result when after-frost
maples7 redden the autumn.
篱笆外的古道我牵着你走过
We walk along the path hand in hand
荒烟漫草的年头就连分手都很沉默
The gloomy autumn sees us leaving in meaningful silence, grass overgrown and mist around.