购物
时间:2005-10-19 16:00:00
(单词翻译:单击)
A:Marco,I got a new fur coat for only 400 kuai.
Marco,我花四百块就买了个大衣
B:What's it like.
什么样的?
A:It has a
hood1.You know,with lots of fur.In Canada,this is like 4 or 5 hundred
bucks2.It's really nice and warm,good quality too.
你知道,后面带个帽子的那种。有很多毛。在加拿大,这种衣服要四五百块呢。非常暖和。质量也很好。
B:But Drew.This is summer,There's no need to buy that.
可是,Drew。现在是夏天,没必要买啊
A:I know.I was shopping with my girlfriend.Then I saw this on
clearance3 sale. You know Marco,This is a real buy.
我知道,我和女朋友正购物呢,然后我看到了这个换季销售。你要知道,这可真便宜。
B:What else did you buy?
你还买什么了?
A:Nothing.You know,Marco,I was thinking of buying lots of these coats and shippin them back to Canada .Canadians will love them.I'm sure I can make bling-bling money.
没什么了。你知道,我想多买些这种东西然后把它们运回加拿大,加拿大人肯定会喜欢的,我也能赚很多钱。
B:Come down to earth,Drew.You're not going to do that,are you?
现实点儿吧。你不会那么做,对吧。
A:I may give it a try.
我也许会试一试
B:Did you buy something for your girlfriend?
给你女朋友买什么东西了吗?
A:No,I didn't
没有
B:Why not?She's your girlfriend
为什么?她是你的女朋友
A:Why yes?I mean I made the money all by myself.I didn't know her for a long time. I can take her to dinner.That's fine with me.But I can't buy her everything,Know what I mean?
为什么一定要买?我是说钱都是我自己赚的,我们才认识不久。我可以带她吃饭,那对我没什么,可我不能什么都给她买,懂我的意思吗?
B:I know what you mean.But don't you know that when in Rome,do as Romans do?
我知道,可你也要懂得入乡随俗啊。
A:Do I really have to do that?
我非得那么做吗?
B:Well,Drew.You don't have to.But you should learn that.Especially when you have a Chinese girlfriend.
那到不用,不过你得学着点儿。尤其是你有一个中国女朋友。
A:Speak up,Marco.I can't hear you.
Marco.声音大点儿,我听不清
B:Poor Drew. I'm sure you're in trouble.
可怜的Drew.我肯定你有麻烦了。
Attention Please…特别提醒
[你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音
[1]bling-bling很多钱。这实际上是收银机打开时发出的声音。老外们用这种声音表示"很多钱"。它还有另外一种说法,叫ching-ching。不过这是上了年纪的人使用的。
[2]Come down to earth.现实点儿吧。现实生活中总有人爱作白日梦{daydreaming},就象我们的。别客气,用这句话耗损他们理智点儿吧。
Related4 Words…相关词汇
以下这些词汇并未给出汉语意思,你可以用我们学到的英语问问外教它们的意思
[ie:What does "***" mean? "***"是什么意思?]
rop-off It costs an arm and a leg. Highway robbery
分享到: