派对
时间:2005-10-20 16:00:00
(单词翻译:单击)
A:Hey,Marco,come over to my home tonight.There's a cool party
嘿,Marco,今晚到我家来吧。有派对。
B;I'd love to.But I've got plans already.
我到是想去,可我已经有安排了
A:It's my birthday.Marco.
今天是我生日啊
B:What?You should have told me in advance.
什么?你该提前告诉我才对
A:I know, I know.Sorry,I should have given you a head-up.
我知道。不好意思。我是该提前通知你的。
B:A what?
你说什么?
A:A head-up.It means to let you know in advance.Come on Marco,this is like once-in-a-year party.It would be very dull without you.
提前通知。得了Marco,这可是一年一次的聚会。你要不来的话会很无聊的。
B:What about my plans?I need to do some translation
stuff1 for my friend
那我的计划怎么办?我得帮朋友翻译点儿东西
A:Just shake it off.It's my birthday.I can do whatever I want.
忘了你的计划吧。我生日。我可以做任何事情的
A:You're coming on a little strong.But ok.SIR
你有点儿女直接。不过好吧,长官
B:Sorry man,I didn't mean to be
bossy2 对不住了,我不是那个意思
B:It's ok.Who else is there?
没事儿。还有谁去?
A:Axe,Bill Brian and lots of new friends
Axe,Bill Brian还有一些新朋友
B:Wait a sec,Drew.Who did you just mention,Brian?The stinky guy?
等一下。你刚才说谁?Brian?那个有味儿的家伙?
A:Yes,I know he's a head scratcher,Everybody hates him.But he insists,You know.
是的,我知道他很讨厌,谁都烦他,可他坚持要来
B:Well.Let's make it this way,I'llshow up .But I won't be staying long.I'm sorry Drew.But I really need to get this done
咱们这么办吧。我会去的,可我呆不了多久。实在抱歉,可我必须得把活儿干完
A:Well,all right,Come here for some beer and I'll let you go
那好吧。过来喝一杯,然后我就放你走
B:Good .Ok. I'll see you later
那呆会儿见吧
Attention Please…特别提醒
[你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音
[1]I should have given you a head-up. Head-up在这里并非指头向上看,而是指提前通知某人。Ie:Give me a head-up,will you?
[2]You're coming on a little strong.又一句让我们感到迷惑的话,在这里,它表示"直接"
[3]head scratcher. scratch是挠的意思,而head scratcher则表示那种让人讨厌的人。
Related3 Words…相关词汇
以下这些词汇并未给出汉语意思,你可以用我们学到的英语问问外教它们的意思
[ie:What does "***" mean? "***"是什么意思?]
Many happy returns of the day. Special occasion party carterer beer keg
分享到: