银行常用英语口语(在线收听

   What's the interest rate for the savings account?

  储蓄存款的利率是多少? http://www.wtojob.com/
  Do you pay interest on this account?
  这种存款付给利息吗?
  Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.
  请告诉我年利率是多少。
  Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.
  目前每年的利率是1%。
  It allows you to earn a little interest on your money.
  这可使你从存款中获得一点利息。http://www.wtojob.com/
  The account carries interest of 4%.
  该存款有4%的利息。
  The interest is added to your account every year.
  每年的利息都加到你的存款中。
  The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.
  储蓄存款的利率是4%。http://www.wtojob.com/
  It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.
  (年息)每个时期都不同,现在是六厘。
  Useful Words and Phrases
  interest rate 利率
  simple interest 单利
  compound interest 复利
  legal interest 法定利息
  prime rate 优待利率
  payable interest 应付利息
  lending rate 贷款利率
  usury 高利贷
  the subsidy rate for value-preserved savings 保值储蓄补贴率
  银行 英语 口语-支票结算
  T: Hello! May I help you?
  您好,您有事需要帮忙吗?
  C: Yes, I hope so. I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a traveler's check here?
  是的, 是这样。 我需要些现金,在中国观光时使用。我能在这儿兑现旅行支票吗?
  T: Of course. We'd be happy cash it for you.
  当然, 我很乐意为您兑现。
  C: I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.
  我原本打算在家旅馆兑现, 但我朋友说银行的兑现率通常有点高。
  T: Well, any bank will cash it at our present traveler's check-buying rate, which we somewhat better than at hotels because of the service charge. You see, hotels aren't really in the money exchange business although they will cash traveler's checks for their guests.
  任何银行都是按现时买入旅行支票的兑换率来兑现的。这个兑现率我们已经列在这里了。当然,因为手续费的差异,我们的兑换率比旅馆的稍高些。您知道,旅馆虽然为客人兑换旅行支票, 但他们并不是专门从事兑换业务的。
  C: You mean there's really not much of a difference?
  您是说,实际上银行与旅馆的兑换率差距并不大。
  T: No, madam, not very much.
  是的,夫人,没多大差距。
  C: Well, may I cash these three checks for $100 each? I think that will be enough.
  那么,我能把每张100美圆的3张支票兑现吗? 我想该够用了。
  T: Yes, I'll be happy to cash these for you. Would you please countersign them here?
  好的,我很乐意为你兑换。请您将支票复签一下。
  C: There you are.
  T: And will you please sign this foreign exchange request? I've already written down your name and address for you, but I will read your passport number.
  对您所管理的分支机构负责人应要求他对预算目标出现的任何偏离。都必须做出正式合理的解释,因为这是衡量其工作能力的最佳尺度。
  银行 英语 口语-外汇率
  Tell me the current rate for RMB, please.
  请告诉我人民币的现价。
  What's your selling rate for RMB yuan in notes today?
  你们今天人民币现钞的售价是多少?
  What's the dollar going for today?
  美圆今天的售价是多少?
  Our buying rate for notes is 523 yuan for 100 dollars.
  我们100美圆的现钞买入价是523元。
  It's 200 French francs at today's selling rate.
  今天的卖出价是200法国法郎。
  The buying rate of U.S. dollar notes is 460 yuan per hundred dollars.
  美圆现钞买入价是100美圆付460元。
  Useful Phrases
  buying rate 买进价格
  selling rate 卖出价格
  And how much will it be in Japanese currency?
  换成日本币是多少?
  How much would I get for 300 Japanese yen?
  300日圆可兑换多少钱?
  I'd like to know the exchange rate for German marks.
  我想知道德国马克的兑换率。
  What rate are you giving?
  你们提供的兑换率是多少?
  What's the exchange rate today?
  今天的兑换率是多少?
  Please tell me what you would give me for my U.S. dollars.
  请告诉我这些美圆可以兑换多少钱。
  Please tell me the current rate for sterling.
  请告诉我英国货币的现行兑换率。
  If you'll wait a moment, I'll find out the rates of exchange.
  请等一会儿,我查一下兑换率。
  Please wait a moment. I'll find out the exchange rate between U.S. dollars and RMB.
  请等一会儿,我查一下美圆对人民币的兑换率。
  It's 470 yuan for 100 dollars.
  100美圆可兑470元。
  The exchange rate today is 200 yen to the pound.
  今天的兑换率是一英镑可兑200日圆。
  The rate for traveler's cheques is 300 yuan against 100 dollars.
  旅行支票的兑换率是100美圆兑300元。
  These dollars are worth 1,000 yuan.
  这些美圆可换1000元。
  Useful Phrases
  exchange table, conversion table 汇兑换算表
  foreign exchange 外汇
  exchange rate 外汇率
  conversion rate 折合率
  foreign exchange restriction 外汇限额
  foreign exchange quotations 外汇行情
  to check the rate for sb. 查牌价
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/155729.html