纯正地道美语(外教讲解)294:甜言蜜语(在线收听

  A: Let' s got out tomorrow night. We can go to a bar and try to find you a girlfriend.
  今晚我们出去玩吧。我们可以去酒吧,然后看看能不能找个女友。
  B: I don' t think that' s a good idea. I am just not good with approaching someone and starting up a conversation.
  我觉得这个主意不是很好。我不擅长接近陌生人然后和她套近乎。
  A: Maybe you just need a few pick-up lines,you know, break the ice.
  也许你需要知道一些套词,你知道的,要打破沉默。
  B: Pick-up lines don' t work!
  学会套词没有作用。
  A: Come on! You can just walk up to a girl and say:“If you were a booger I' d pick you first.”
  嗨,老兄!你只要走到一个女孩的跟前然后对她说:“如果你是布格,我很喜欢选择和你一起。”
  B: What? Come on! That’s just lame! No girl would fall for that!
  什么?拜托!那是屁话!没有女生会信的!
  A: Fine, then you can say:“So there you are! I' ve been looking all over for YOU, the woman of my dreams!”
  好吧,然后你可以说:“我已经默默观察你很久了,你就在那儿,在我的心里。你是我的梦中情人!”
  B: That' s a good one! I think that' s pretty funny.
  这样说不错! 我觉得这样说比较好玩。
  A: Yeah, so you make her laugh, you make a fool of yourself a little bit and then you buy her a drink.
  那是,所以说你如果想把她逗乐,你必须先愚弄自己,然后给她买些喝的。
  B: Ok, how does this sound:“I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.”
  哦,这样说怎么样:“我是如此倾心于你的美貌以致于我迷失了。我需要你的名字和姓名,这样我可能才不致于发疯。
  A: Nice! Let' s go!
  不错啊!出发吧!
  approach n. 方法;途径;接近 vt. 接近;着手处理 vi. 靠近
  start up a conversation 开始一段对话
  pick-up lines 掌握储备好的一些词
  break the ice 打破不好的局面
  Nobody can break the ice with him. 谁都无法跟他相处。
  enchant vt. 使迷惑;施魔法
  Would you cry bitterly, be like to enchant an oneself? 你会痛哭流涕,就像迷失了自己吗?

  Do you have a map? Because I just keep losing in your eyes.你有地图么?因为我刚在你的眼神中迷失了。
  There are two reasons why I wake up in the morning: my alarm clock and you.我早上愿意醒来为两个理由:闹钟和你。
  If I could rearrange the alphabet,I'd put Y and I together.如果我能重新来排列字母,我要把Y(你)跟I(我)在一起。
  Love you so I don`t wanna go to sleep, for reality is better than a dream.爱你,所以不想入睡,因为真实比梦境还要美丽。
 

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/czddmy/162481.html